3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morphey008 20.08.21 12:04 am

Localization from 1C. Pliz crack. (Driver: Parallel Lines)

Localization from 1C was released. I ask the happy owners of this to upload or send files from your DriverPL folder to my mailbox, such as in this archive http://www.playground.ru/cheats/4279/
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLIma4ok 20.08.21

vsmysle you do not pump ???

S
SLIma4ok 20.08.21

dropped it on the box

M
Morphey008 20.08.21

I meant something else. I ask those who have already purchased the localized 1C version to tear out the files from there (as in the specified archive) and put them on the site or send them to my soap.
Text Russification from 1C Hunter.

G
Gr1nGo 20.08.21

Unsubscribe within 1.5 hours, do you need localization, then I'll do it later in the evening.

M
Morphey008 20.08.21

To Gr1nGo: Good man, I understand too late. But rusik treba! Highly!
I have not visited the topic for a long time. Maybe it's still possible.

G
Gr1nGo 20.08.21

Today for those. reasons I can’t. I'm postponing it until tomorrow.

G
Gr1nGo 20.08.21

http://slil.ru/25196926
Try it, just make a backup just in case.
By the way, excellent localization, voices are duplicated, fonts are adjusted. Probably I will go through one more time.

M
Morphey008 20.08.21

Thank you very much! I tried it, plowing.

M
Maniaks 20.08.21

Here is the Russian voice acting ... http://taverna.dinet.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=5741 I downloaded it myself and played everything super, just put everything right)) Good luck !!! Driver Parallel Lines, Localization from 1C.

Q
Quikk 20.08.21

I was going to take a license from 1C and the question was ripe. How is the translation going? I just read on one site that the 1C translation was supposedly bad, that there were a lot of mistakes, etc. Is it true?

W
Wolfangel 20.08.21

I don’t know. I understand everything with English, only swear words.

Q
Quikk 20.08.21

In general, I took the license and the fears were confirmed. There are enough glitches in the translation, some characters speak in some idiotic voice ... It seems that 1C was purple for translation. For example, instead of the message "Leave the car" they write "Throw a wheelbarrow into a ditch." Just like the pirates ... My assessment of the translation of the game to a C.

U
Urban Style 20.08.21

Play the original.

S
SKA76RUS 20.08.21

Normal translation!
All clear!
Better than the English version!

W
Wolfangel 20.08.21

Do cheat codes work with this translation?

W
Wolfangel 20.08.21

There are enough glitches in the translation, some characters speak in some idiotic voice ... It seems that 1C was purple for translation. For example, instead of the message "Leave the car" they write "Throw a wheelbarrow into a ditch." Just like the pirates ... My assessment of the translation of the game to a C.
So in the original, you think the voice is normal? Bishop with T Kay and the Mexican are more or less, and the rest have some squeaky ... Although the Mexican also has some kind of accent ...

S
SKA76RUS 20.08.21

Everything works!
Russification from 1C is made on the hardest 4!

W
Wolfangel 20.08.21

:)

A
Alex mahone 20.08.21

I play exclusively the English version with high quality Russian subtitles.

D
Dimonius 20.08.21

In the laid out textual Russification from 1C, there is no translation of dialog subtitles in the game, that is, at the very beginning of the game, when you dump from the police with a robber, there is a dialogue between him and the driver: The driver asks the robber, "How long have you been in the city?" , the robber replies - "Shut up and rudders!". So these subtitles are in English. Probably these dialogs are in the files: nyc_now_missions.sp and nyc_then_missions.sp, 3400kb each in the LifeEvents folder. Who has faces. copy, please zip these two files in rar with the maximum compression ratio and put it somewhere. I checked, the archive is only 1mb! :)