3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SAMIR 20.08.21 12:07 am

I WILL HELP EVERYONE !!! Siberia 2 (Syberia 2)

If there is a problem, write. I will help.
159 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rimas 20.08.21

Help! can't get through the station! The fry does not take candy, but just leaves !!!!!!

S
SAMIR 20.08.21

change candy.

K
Kazrun 20.08.21

In the Huntsman's house, I have to go down the stairs, entering the door, but as soon as I press the door to enter, I am thrown out of the game ... I have already saved in front of this place, and reinstalled the game ... nothing helps ... Please tell me what to do?

T
Timokha 20.08.21

damn well, I can’t !!! how to get through the place with the bear? I took a basket, caught a fish, and he does not eat a bastard! in the book it was written that he loves some kind of special fish but I can't catch it!

M
Maska-Z 20.08.21

The bear loves orange salmon, the book says which jig to catch it with: a small, green, speckled bait. You need to throw the fishing rod to the right of the trees.

K
Katerinka 20.08.21

Save Help !!!
At the very beginning of the game, at the first station .. There Hans falls ill and lies in bed .. and when Kate walks on the train she meets Oscar he worries and screams .. and when he leaves Kate hangs ... it’s not she who hangs .. just the mouse cursor disappears and the game Nina does not respond .. I tried to switch to control from the keyboard before that ... it did not help .. you can at least press on anything .. the game does not respond .. although Kate is alive (not frozen) the fan is spinning ... .. Save !!!!!!!

And yet .... I have absolutely no sounds in the game .. only in the screensavers ... can this be fixed somehow?

K
Katerinka 20.08.21

Yes ... really .... and no one can help or what ???

P
PlayGround.ru 20.08.21

So the game is marriage. Buy new

K
Katerinka 20.08.21

But no)))
It turned out that the cooler on the video card simply did not work))) I already went through the whole game))

K
Katyushka 20.08.21

Help!
In the monastery, I can't figure out what to do! Opened a glowing eye and don't understand what to do next?
I have a herbal candle, just a candle, scissors, a brush, a small key, and coins. need to find some sleigh? Tell me what needs to be done?

M
Maska-Z 20.08.21

Well, look from this part of the walkthrough what you forgot to do;))

Monastery.

The building consists of 3 parts: a cathedral, a library and a cell. We go first to the cathedral. We talk with the Patriarch, we give him the shroud, the monks take Hans to the monastery. We speak with the Patriarch, we get permission to visit Hans. We go into the cell. We speak with Hans, Hans demands the monk Alexei Tukyanov, who owns the Yukol shamanism. We leave from the cell. Talk to the fat monk and get a "scroll" and a "stained-glass mammoth" lens. We leave, we see a bucket with a brush, take a brush "brush" and go to the cathedral. We approach the left fresco, with three of its brushes, remember the appeared drawing. We go to the library. We lower it to the 1st floor, take the pole and light the candles according to the drawing. A window opens on the top floor
We look out the window at Romansburg from a bird's eye view, having seen enough, we insert a lens with a mammoth into the window. The window size can be adjusted with four buttons. Click in the following order: bottom, left, top, right. We observe how the image of a mammoth from the lens appeared on the wall. We go there, click on the eye of the mont. A secret door opens. We go in, we take from the shelf an incense mug ("youkol relic") and a book ("brother's alexey book"), which we carefully read, will come in handy many times. We leave the library, go towards the exit, see the cart, take the scissors ("shears"), go to the cemetery, watch how the coffin has already been prepared for Hans, find Tukyanov's grave, cut the plants ("herbs and bramblers") with scissors and take them away, we go to the elevator near the exit, to the machine for making candles.
We make a healing candle ("herbal candle"). To do this:

1) pull the lever on the left, the furs pump air;
2) opens the candle mold;
3) pull the chain, put the wick;
4) close the form;
5) we throw medicinal herbs from the grave into the cauldron;
6) we turn the faucet, we take away the finished product.

We go to the cell to Hans. We approach the table, put an incense mug, put a healing candle in it and set it on fire with matches. We are witnessing a miraculous healing. We speak with Hans. We go to the cathedral, go to the Patriarch's room and pick up the "ornate key", go to the exit from the cathedral, and open the lattice in the belfry with the key. We pull the lace, call for mass, the monks scatter. We go to the cemetery. We move the coffin to the hole in the wall. We go to the cell to Hans. We speak with Hans and successfully escape from the monastery.

L
Lena 20.08.21

Dear connoisseurs of the game "Siberia 2"! Help me please! The fact is that I light a candle in Hans' cell, but there is no healing. And what has to do with here, in this case, the grass cut on the grave of Alexei? Thank you in advance.

M
Maska-Z 20.08.21

the candle should be exactly with the cut grass from the grave of one researcher (in the monastery). Do you remember where the candle is made? Go there, throw grass into the cauldron, insert the wick, make a candle. Then go to Hans' bed and

P
PlayGround.ru 20.08.21

Here I am very interested .. how did Katyushka find out the frequency of the pilot's headphones, Boriska Sharikov (0328)? The passage is not linked. Maybe. from the first part? I don't remember already .. HELP is urgently needed.

M
Maska-Z 20.08.21

the answer is here

K
Kaprizz 20.08.21

Guys here is such a thing ... When Kate opened the window in the monastery and looked into it, you need to insert a lens with a mammoth, but the lens does not fit into the window !!!

L
LeshiyX 20.08.21

the window must be fully open

e
englishgirl1 20.08.21

I have a question, but not on the passage: how to rip out the music? In the first Siberia from 1c in the folder with the game it was possible to get it, but in this (pirate) there is nothing like this, although it comes without a disk (unlike the first one), i.e. the computer must have these files.

e
englishgirl1 20.08.21

WELL AND WHERE IS THE SUPPLY HELP ???? :)

t
tranny really ass 20.08.21

because very few people already play this game.
rather does not play at all;))