3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maalvi 20.08.21 12:07 am

Being a werewolf is all for and against. (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

As promised, here is the topic =))
Please express your opinion specifically on the topic, and who (what?) Do you think is better, a werewolf or a vampire? This means "fully-initiated", not hybrids with a ring that turns into a werewolf (by the way, who remembers its name?).
19 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilnak 20.08.21

For some reason I am on the internet again! Horror !!!
I think if you pass the whole company for a werewolf in fornication, then you become better than a vampire.
BUT he needs to drink blood every night. And you can't talk to anyone at night.

i
ilnak 20.08.21

By the way, did anyone use the werewolf transformation ring when you are a vampire? Very fun
good bug :)

M
Megatron 20.08.21

The ring is called - Girtsyn's ring, and a werewolf is good to kill someone, not a fine, not correspondingly problems.

A
Alex Eustace 20.08.21

A vampire is cooler to a loved one ... because a werewolf:
- cannot take objects ... when in the form of a werewolf ...
- cannot cast spells
- it turns out ... you can only fight with claws ... that is, hand-to-hand ... (and I love throwing weapons ...)
when I think of something else ... I will write;)

i
ilnak 20.08.21

But when you play as a werewolf, after killing the Nepis, you get mmnoggoo of different characteristics (you better see, notice the enemies ...). (But only before waking up, after you turn again, you need to drink blood again) And, during the day, you can walk without fear of being killed by the sunlight, or the guard will scream that - "You have 5 seconds left to live." (I think those were their last words) Only it seems impossible to recover from this, it is very bad (constantly bothers to kill NPCs at night!)
AAAA-OOUUUU! By the way, no one accidentally knows whether it is possible to infect NPCs ???
It would be cool if it was possible

R
Reload 20.08.21

People, if I got sick with corpus, how can I become a wamp ??? - I have invulnerability, damn it! I would be VERY grateful if you write off the soap - I'll kiss everyone!

D
Dairel 20.08.21

reduce immunity with alchemy - the only way out))

M
Maalvi 20.08.21

2ilnak nope, no way. The engine is incapable of this. You can try to stir up the script yourself, but the current will be one by one and VERY clumsy!
P.S. And also a werewolf can jump across Morrowind at breakneck speed! =)
Yes, you cannot pick up items and cast, BUT! But in the daytime you will have a full (well, almost ...) life of Nerev-Good, the protector of the weak and disadvantaged. You need to take care of your food ... =)))

R
Revived 20.08.21

I don’t know, on the contrary, everyone drenched me while I was a werewolf .... And they were afraid - they didn’t touch me as a
vampire ... :) For a vampire, it is more interesting - firstly, there are clans with quite ... clan Quarra),
plus they open new, previously inaccessible quests. Secondly, being a werewolf means gaining power without restrictions ... ALSO NOT INTERESTING !!!! Much funnier, zigzagging all over Vvardenfell looking for cover for the night. Thirdly, as already said, you cannot cast for a werewolf, and for a vampire you can not only run at breakneck speed throughout Morrowind, but also fly. Fourth, I am annoyed by this thing around the screen when you run around as a werewolf.

D
Dairel 20.08.21

the thing around the screen enrages, that's for sure)))

M
M For Maniak 20.08.21

I remember this and that and another either for connoisseurs or for perverts. It's more fun to be normal ... a normal elf here's a joke ... by the way, FULL GLITCH: a werewolf khajiit ... hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

M
M For Maniak 20.08.21

And for me the "thing around the screen" is very good.

M
Maalvi 20.08.21

Hmm. Then I thought, if you play for a werewolf for a long time, then a rather apocalyptic picture appears - CUT TO MORROWIND. AFAIK, there are no respawning NPCs. You can, of course, avoid this and feed exclusively on berserkers and witches, but then you have to limit yourself to saltscheim. Or to wander there every day, (in the sense, night), which is quite problematic ... Although, I don't remember whether the guards appear again or not
? =)
And at the expense of quests for vampires - not enough! I would say, even VERY little! Compared to what you lose. Of course, you can get infected at the end of the game, but it won't be interesting anymore ...

M
Maalvi 20.08.21

Uuuh, how ominous it turned out ... =)) Exactly at midnight, and about the apocalypse ...): -> Is this not a prophecy for the Morra people in the game with my werewolf Persian? =)

M
Megatron 20.08.21

I do not know how to play for a vampire, but those vampires that I drenched were just pathetic "rats", which I would even have torn with the first rusty dagger. But the werewolves seemed to me much stronger, especially the Girtsyn Hounds in the labyrinth, which demolish any shield with 10 strikes.

P
PlayGround.ru 20.08.21

I didn't like the werewolf. He's kind of dead. Although there are a lot of hels. Riekling on a pig, and even then can not fill up. But the wamp did not have a chance to try.

M
Megatron 20.08.21

One Hound Girtsyna will take 50, or even 100 vampires, one blow will be enough for these weaklings, each.

S
SHATLE_9 20.08.21

There is such a thing: if you are a cool, pumped warrior, then turning into a werewolf is a step back. But for Weak warriors, magicians and thieves this is a good opportunity to change the tactics of the game.
In morra on the main island, you can also eat, it is enough to find robbers who sit there in packs in front of fires by the roads.
As for the passage of a werewolf, I prefer to go through the plot of a werewolf (getting tasks in a dream is much more fun), then he will be cured, and play calmly as a person.

T
Timur ufaafhjd 20.08.21

This topic is 10 days older than me. I decided to play Morrowind. I just see this date and understand how much has appeared during this time (including me :)).