3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ROMERO HEARSE 20.08.21 12:07 am

Slowest transport (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

The slowest car in the game

Pomoimu is a simple tractor. :)
What do you think ??? I'm interested in your opinion !!! ;)
201 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sambister 20.08.21

good old tractor))))

H
HiDeech 20.08.21

Worklift loader is the slowest, you can even believe who is slower, naturally Worklift =)

B
BarB0SS 20.08.21

took over. (from cars) I checked it myself!

N
NiteLite 20.08.21

perennial and vorklift and TRACTOR

N
NokiArt 20.08.21

Lawn mower

k
kruz200 20.08.21

Lawn ...

l
ladykiller69 20.08.21

IMHO a loader, just compare it yourself ... And the tractor is generally faster than both ...

M
Midfield 20.08.21

Lawn mower.

G
Granda 20.08.21

tractor and loader

l
ladykiller69 20.08.21

The lawn mower is faster, and the tractor even more, you are human ...

Z
Z-modeler 20.08.21

The slowest car (if of course you can call it that) some kind of vessel with brushes from the front.

O
Orto dogge 20.08.21

What are you talking about?

S
StIg-O_o 20.08.21

1st place in slowness - "some kind of vessel with brushes from the front.")
But in my opinion this is KART

V
ViceTim 20.08.21

Well, definitely not cards

H
HiDeech 20.08.21

Sweeper it.

V
VooDooS 20.08.21

the slowest are: Forklift, Sweeper, Mover.

V
ViceTim 20.08.21

In handling look

I
Ignatius Malfoy 20.08.21

I read all of the above and am surprised: everyone writes about a tractor, a loader, a road washer, a lawn mower, etc. A hedgehog with blunt needles is clear that this is not the fastest technique !!!! But if we take cars in mind (sic!), Then for my taste it is Manana. A snail broken by paralysis after a triple dose of sleeping pills moves faster than this ... no, this is not a car, but ....%; No? * () * "Some ... You can get to know it while doing one from missions for Wuzi.

O
Orto dogge 20.08.21

Actually, the car is pretty fast, I don't know what you drive there, but I easily ran away from the guys on motorcycles on it. And the slowest car, apparently, is really a road washer or a lawn mower (by the way, I have never seen the washer).

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.08.21

I think this Forklift

is the slowest and dumbest Forklift - a box loader. He is not only a brake, he also has the dumbest control, tk. turns with rear wheels.
- Explain to you why this is so? The front wheels of the loader must be more powerful in order to withstand the greater load from the transported goods. And the turning function here really does not help the car to move normally. Moreover, the loader would simply collapse at the very first turn at the moment the load was moved: P