3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WTFCK 04.11.19 03:24 am

About levels of difficulty and loot (Borderlands 2)

In Borderlands 2, the difficulty level affects the drop chance of items or only on the HP of mobs, type of mobs, the damage of the mobs and the mobs, the experience and the level of quests/mobs/loot?
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prodavec snov 04.11.19

I have no idea.

a
armageddon_Trulio 04.11.19

WTFCK
So, too, has long been interested in, if memory serves, the answer is: No. the level of difficulty affects the drop rate of more rare items.

W
WTFCK 04.11.19

armageddon_Trulio
Here I am reading the description of the packs (which increase max LVL to 61 and 72) could not find anything similar, I also think that not affected. Thanks for the reply.

W
WTFCK 04.11.19

And another question, maybe to give a link to the normal crack that is text and that worked fine coop with this crack?)

N
NoiseDru 04.11.19

WTFCK
duck Russian same like in the game is.even the incentive when you buy 2roy part of the account falls 2версии games in Russian and English

A
AT_Sagor 04.11.19

The drop rate of items nothing is affected. Quality (often not unique will fall) can increase the initial relic (don't remember what dlc, but I think everyone understood what is at stake). Also there are things that occur with a certain level of enemy - ancient relics (only lutovich dwarfs), specialized fashion class (this fall only puhlease) and blue gear (red chests, lutopie dwarfs and puhlease). Such a great level for things is only possible on the last difficulty.

W
WTFCK 04.11.19

AT_Sagor
Thank you. And lotavie dwarfs it's a small crazy that when you open chests to spawn (with a bag on his back and to kill not so easy :)?

A
AT_Sagor 04.11.19

WTFCK
Yes, they are.

M
MrRa 04.11.19

WTFCK
there is one dependency loss legendarok, this version of the game... in the RU version a chance... so I put below the ENGLISH and put russik...
https://www.gamesvoice.info/borderlands2
if you don't want russik sound, then put a check - Only text

M
MrRa 04.11.19

AT_Sagor
you're wrong
ancient relics not only short, but also the chance with crazy enemies
legendary classifiers not only chubby, but with RAID bosses, in addition to Marcus from the engine (very big chance), and even of the piles of debris, ie, chance of precipitation and simple mobs.
Mother of pearl items, added the addition of the "Greatest finder Repositories", can be obtained in the following ways:

C a small probability can fall out of crazy enemies or be found in chests (only RWIH).
C more likely to drop out of the short stacks with extraction (only RWIH).
With a small probability can be obtained from luto machines tiny Tina.
Guaranteed the fallout from OMGWTH (when playing in the arena on УП8).
Mother of pearl items, added the addition of the "Greatest finder Repositories 2 arena on a Digital Peak", can only drop from chubby enemies, but not before level 61.

A
AT_Sagor 04.11.19

MrRa wrote:
there is one dependency loss legendarok, this version of the game... in the RU version a chance... so I put below the ENGLISH and put russik...
Often play co-op with friends, it is the Russian version, not to bother with unnecessary gestures for the sake of information is not verified.
MrRa wrote:
ancient relics not only short, but also the chance with crazy enemies
I hundred times read it, but I passed at least ten times the game on the highest difficulty - never been lucky to fall of ancient relics and crazy, and therefore lowered, but puhlease consistently pleased with them.
MrRa wrote:
C a small probability can fall out of crazy enemies or be found in chests (only RWIH).
Read carefully, I am also the sources mentioned.

M
MrRa 04.11.19

AT_Sagor
if you are not lucky and do not fall, this does not mean that way at all.... therefore, to specify that only... not quite right, that's what I pointed out