3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
reaping 20.08.21 12:14 am

Easter eggs in the game (Divinity 2: Ego Draconis)

Who found what? I've noticed an NPC named "Chuck Noris"))
33 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexDzyuba 20.08.21

I saw Arnold Dumbhead :)

M
Maklline66 20.08.21

There is the ghost of Ion on the island of the guards - which looks like Fiona from Shrek - this time. And this ghost says that his ship was attacked by a killer whale - a white wild. Where did the names of the whale come from, guess for yourself :)

D
Dawn Beam 20.08.21

I saw Arnold Stupid :)
: D

Where did the names of the whale come from, guess for yourself :)
Something only Rammstein comes to my mind, no matter how much I think: - [

C
CrowleyTwoPistols 20.08.21

Raging Flame
Kit - from Melville's novel "Moby-Dick" about a white killer whale. According to the novel, the whale is not an animal, but an incarnation of the devil in the form of a whale.

Maklline66
Jonah is not a reference to Fiona from Shrek, but to a biblical character who, for his disbelief, was punished by God by sitting in the belly of a huge fish for, it seems, months.

L
Laura 20.08.21

CrowleyTwo Pistols, polymath :)

C

Laura - Dancer of Shadows
Flatter, merciful madam, flatter ... The

necromancer Barnabas is also a reference to a biblical character ... According to one of the Gospels, the Jewish people on the day of the holiday Pilate Pontius gave the opportunity to choose a criminal who should have been pardoned. The alternative is such - Christ or Barnabas - was ... True, in the game Barnabas needs to be nailed down with no alternative.

L
Laura 20.08.21

Flatter, dear madam, flatter ...
Why should I flatter? ) By the way, in the pirate Barnabas was called Barnabus (literal translation from German letters into Russian). It's nothing?

P
PAKHAN 20.08.21

Well, you can never be sure with names ...
For example, Ivan = John = Johan = Johann = Juan = Vano (don Juan, by the way, also Ivan))))
Or Paul = Pablo = Paul, etc.
Barnabus is, in theory, the son of consolation.
And along with Yeshua ha Nozri, Barabbas or Baravan was a contender for pardon.

T
Tiamatis_aka_Innos 20.08.21

I didn't know where this was an interesting observation I

went through the game 2 times

when I approached the * buffoon * in the throne room, and asked to play the song, I just noticed that * something about a Slavic soul * really plays a song in Russian))) Paskalka or not, I don't know, but I didn't notice it before)

(PS don't hit it with a slipper, plz, but I still haven't found someone to hand over the captain Hermione's umulet, and in general, where is this house of champions, and how to get there? again I apologize for what I wrote here, but please give me a huge request for an explanation of this problem, since most of the square meters are lost in the fjords)

T
Tiamatis_aka_Innos 20.08.21

stop panic, it turns out that all this time I did not notice the door near the elevator 8-

C

Yes. NPC Kiril Pokrov performs a Russian song. Considering that the music for the game was written by the composer Kirill Pokrovsky, it can be considered an easter egg. :)))))))))))))))

L
Laura 20.08.21

Considering that the music for the game was written by the composer Kirill Pokrovsky, it can be considered an easter egg.
Easter eggs from localizers :)

C

Laura -Dancer of shadows-
You mean the voice acting or 1C of the whole NPC muddied? By the way, is there Kiril Pokrov in the pirate and does he sing in Russian or not?

L
Laura 20.08.21

By the way, is there Kiril Pokrov in the pirate and does he sing in Russian or not?
That's right, there is nothing in Russian in the pirate :) Therefore, I say that these are localizers added by themselves :) They just added an extra composition in Russian.

C

well, and the menu option in the dialog :)

R
Renda - DarkNight 20.08.21

Tiamatis_aka_Innos
There is a Praetorian harbor in the Fjerds (you can get there by swimming). In this harbor, if you go to the harbor itself, and not to the hunter's camp nearby, there is an elevator (there is such a lever) - the elevator takes you upstairs, and there is a door next to the elevator. Behind this door (take a walk inside, look) you will find a man ... just talk to everyone in a row, you will understand what yours is.

S
SuperFruiT 20.08.21

Laura - Shadow Dancer -
You are wrong, in the English Divinity 2 Dragon knight saga there is this composition in Russian

d
denizs 20.08.21

In the tavern, in Oskol, I saw a man named Gandalv. I think it can be attributed to an Easter egg.

C

Well, then why not turn the glorious hunter Robin into an Easter egg, too?

B
BLACKWATCH 20.08.21

When at the beginning of Flame of Vengeance, GG is teleported to the city, style and music as in the terminator