3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STEFAN89 20.08.21 12:14 am

Game Hangs (Kane and Lynch: Dead Men)

I went through this toy, then there was also an English version .. the toy is flying! But, what is most interesting, that version of the game (the English version with Russian subs) went with a bang! But the completely Russian version comes with freezes, it's not possible to play in general! What could be the problem?
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
DIAWANTED 20.08.21

Same :(

C
CyberHitler 20.08.21

This is because of Live

R
Remote 20.08.21

Played recently. Everything is fine in the Russian version (license)

S
STEFAN89 20.08.21

The beautiful warrior Sailormoon, I also think on Live ... but I already put the very last one ... from the Microsoft website ... and put Live, which went with the game and still the game is buggy = ((((

PortalX3 maybe the reason in the version, the fact is that I have a Repack of the Russian license!

DIAWANTED, and when you use the Repack version or a full Russian license?

D
DIAWANTED 20.08.21

License, but before the pirate gomal ... did not slow down ..

n
nekitoz123 20.08.21

Same stuff. It freezes every few seconds, but in general it doesn't interfere with playing, it's not pleasant of course ... I had the same thing with the ninja blade. Didn't find a solution to this problem then.

S
STEFAN89 20.08.21

In general, today I put the Russian litsuha, what to say, the same garbage with hangs and what is most interesting, no one knows how to solve this problem! I want to find and install the English version, maybe we sorted out the localization, all the same, as soon as it came out, I played the English version and it just flew with me! By the way, I ran the repack and litsuhu under XP and 7 .. it hangs there and there .. it's impossible to play! In general, is there a patch for this igruhu? I googled ... and in the end I saw that a very large number of gamers had problems with this game!

n
nekitoz123 20.08.21

And it seemed to me that after the time elapsed, these freezes simply disappear) Or I'm used to them))) Personally, they did not prevent me from completing the game. Many players had the same bullshit with Ninja Blade, and also no one really knew how to solve the problem. As a result, they blamed everything on the "clumsy port".

D
DIAWANTED 20.08.21

I have hard hangs that I didn't even play real ... (I even put the same effect at a minimum)

S
STEFAN89 20.08.21

In order to play this toy with Russian voice acting, I changed the IT (which I now have installed) for nvidia (I had 7600 GS from the asus at home, just with this vidyakha I passed Kane and Lynch in 2007 .. only there was an Ingilish version and Russian subs) .. in general, I launched igruhu .. and oh la la .. all the rules! The game flies without lags! In general, again igruha is not optimized for IT .. however, like many of today's games ... and this is not happy! In addition, even a friend tried to launch a bunch of versions of this game ... and he also has a video from IT ... IT 4870! I put it to my brother .. he has a 9800 GT, his game flies .... and the filling of the system unit is identical, that of a friend, that of a brother!

M
MANBOY 20.08.21

So, on a hike, no one knows how to get rid of friezes every 3 seconds?
The point is not determined in vidyahs - that in Nvidia, that in ati in my system, the result is the same. And not in the wood - what then (at the time of its release), what now, everything is one.

D
Don Zhabokwak 20.08.21

Oddly enough, but LIVE eats a monstrously lot of FPS due to flash swapping, so all that remains is to eat the crazy crappy reality, so it's all because of "Live".

W
WASWAS 20.08.21

The whole problem is that the game is not optimized for ATI personally convinced of this when I installed my old 7600 gt and everything worked as it should. The developers did not interfere with the patchik to overthrow, but this will not be the case for the game for years already

S
SharroV 20.08.21

WASWASILICH 1982
You are talking bullshit, I have been using ATI all my life and have not encountered any performance problems in this game (Russian license). The first time I passed it on 4890. Now the config is in the profile.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 20.08.21

Don Zhabokwak, that's really why - I really dislike LIVE.

P
Psythra 20.08.21

guys - have you found a solution? still buggy

P
PSYTRGLES 20.08.21

https://steamcommunity.com/app/8080/discussions/0/217691032429990769/
who has friezes every 3 seconds on windows 10 - temporarily disable HID in the device manager.