3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fil-22-11-77 20.08.21 12:14 am

Dikkurik-past (Gothic)

Help! I just can't get past the mission "Past" in "Dikkurik"!
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bloodwolf 20.08.21

where are you stuck?

F
Fil-22-11-77 20.08.21

I am stuck at the platform. Alvin told me to overhear the conversations of the workers on the platform by climbing it. I've been listening for 2 days and even trying to talk to them from above the platform, but they don't talk to me (the sign "finish" appears). At night in the camp, Zubov does not speak to me either!

P
Playshner 20.08.21

You just lay down there to sleep under the platform ... and then go to the camp ... and talk to your mentor, what is right at the entrance, for whom you obtained a book in the library ...

V
Verwolf 20.08.21

Playsner help, I beg you!

F
Fil-22-11-77 20.08.21

Thanks!

W
Well 20.08.21

I also had such a glitch, but I sneaked next to them, walked around the bush and it helped ...

J
Jack 20.08.21

Help someone! He freed the magicians, took the triramar amulet from the goat, talked to Gravern and the end of the game - is this a game unfinished or did I knock a joint somewhere? The magicians run after me as if tied

A
Anorienn 20.08.21

Alas, this is the end of the game. This mod has not been completed by the developers, unfortunately. And the magicians will continue to run ... You can try to escape from them, or, using them as a "guard", run around the world.

R
Rustam Kamal 20.08.21

Hello everybody! I have such a problem: I downloaded dikkurik version 1.1e. It comes with a playerkit program for opening mods. I installed all this in the Russobit version of Gothic (where Gothic itself + 2 dikkurik). But still nothing happens. What to do?