3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raptor227 20.08.21 12:19 am

One \ "robbery \" in Westbrook does not end (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello, I remember when the witcher passed through there was a similar problem with the wyvern nest, as if I cleaned it out - but it did not count as completed and I had to find a way on the Internet to complete that task forcibly, it turned out.
Here is a similar situation - one of the points of robbery, which is located in Westbrook not far from the fixer, and it became impossible to complete, in theory there should be evidence in the bag that I will collect, and I even supposedly know what kind of bag it is and where it lies, that's just it is not marked in any way and is inactive, the enemies have been killed a long time ago and the mark is still hanging on the map, I want to complete everything, Google did not help - I wanted to find the same way as it was in the witcher, but it seems that everything is not so simple here, can someone tell you what to do this?

The option to load the save BEFORE stripping is not relevant, I tried this 3 times and the same result, and that was 20 hours ago, before the June hotfix, which I thought would help me in this matter.

0 Comments
Sort by: