3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stefanblack 20.08.21 12:20 am

The game is paused (Rust)

Hey! I recently caught a rather strange bug - after 5-10 minutes of playing on any server, the game freezes. I still have the opportunity to walk, do various basic actions (for example, throwing a nut), but the server does not seem to respond - I cannot interact either with the world or with my inventory, I can't even die. Also (as my teammate said) after the appearance of the bug I die, after that I start to "burn gray" (disconnected from the server). Unfortunately, I did not find such an error on the Internet.
It would be silly to swear at the provider - I first caught this bug in one city, when I was at Rostelecom, then moved to another city (700 km) and switched to Beeline - the error remained in place. Also reinstalling Windows does not help, as well as drivers.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Space Ðœarine 20.08.21

What is the internet speed for the tariff? What kind of router do you use?

s
stefanblack 20.08.21

P
PETFAL 20.08.21

Maybe the problem is with the railway? Try to uninstall the game and download something to the place where the rast was, and then install the rast, the main thing is not in the place where it was always before.

s
stefanblack 20.08.21

About disks: I have both SSD and HDD. The game will take an incredibly long time to load on the HDD (because it is rast), so the game must be permanently on the SSD. But for the sake of experiment, I tried to install it on the HDD - the same result.

S
Space Ðœarine 20.08.21

stefanblack Router
? Do you use any third-party antiviruses / firewalls / firewalls? Was it poking around in the standard Windows? Windows from a licensed image or not?

s
stefanblack 20.08.21

Smartbox turbo + router. As for antiviruses, the problem remains even with a Windows reset, that is, if the computer has only Steam and Rast. In general, there is no antivirus, the firewall is turned off.

S
Space Ðœarine 20.08.21

EpicKrab
You have a normal game crash. The author, on the other hand, looks more like disconnect.

stefanblack
When I was using Rostelecom, did I also use the router they provide?

Why am I asking, because before I had a router that installed DomRu (some kind of netgir). And with this router, I had a bad search for servers in Arma 3 and there were the same sudden disconnects from the server like yours. As I found out on my city forum DomRu, these routers from the provider have some kind of custom firmware and cut too many connections to reduce the load on the provider's equipment. Then I just bought a router in the store and with it all my problems disappeared. If you have the opportunity to try with another router (not from the provider) or connect the Internet cables directly, bypassing the router, with the help of such garbage, try it.
Spoylerhttps:? //Www.citilink.ru/product/adapter-hama-h-44890-1-sht-chernyi-00044890-831358/ gclid = Cj0KCQjwu7OIBhCsARIsALxCUaMdHrI7eKbdv58UaOy6p8F16ymw6qF-bx94Q7M6fGjzFmJCjv2OQXwaAr7jEALw_wcB
This is one of the options from my personal experience. But maybe you have some kind of problem with the network card or with the game antivirus in general.

I also remembered that the games were "banned" by A4tech gaming mice, such as Bloody, in the antivirus. Either you were not allowed to enter the server with such a mouse at all, or there was a disconnect with the message that the device used was in the blacklist.

s
stefanblack 20.08.21

The router is really "native" provided by the companies. Maybe this is really the case, I'll try to buy a normal one. It won't get any worse) Thank you

S
Space Ðœarine 20.08.21

stefanblack Mind
you, I just told you a story from my life and advised you to "try" another router or connect without it.
If you buy a new router, but this does not help - do not make me last: D

s
stefanblack 20.08.21

Ash pepper)