3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Ber strider 20.08.21 12:20 am

How to Russify the Uplay version? (Might and Magic: Heroes 6)

With Uplay, the English version is installed, how to Russify?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asmodai 20.08.21

Either install from a disk, or download a torrent distribution without a tablet. Just make sure that you have the keys for the Russian version (they start with 3HP), otherwise it is hopeless.

z
zerotull 20.08.21

berstrider
I have the same uplay downloading the English version, the support service answered that it was because the key was for the English version (I bought it on humblebundle).

Instructions for the Russification of the game:

1. Install the version from uplay, start the game and exit it.
2. Download the version from beech.
3. From the version from the buki copied the files Data.ru-RU.orc, Data.ru-RU1.orc, Data.ru-RU2.orc, Data.ru-RU3.orc Data.ru-RU4.orc into the game folder from uplay (to find out where uplay installed the game, in uplay go to the information about the game, go to the game settings -> saved files -> open the folder).
4. Click "Start".
4.1. Enter Regedit in the search bar. Right-click on the Run as Administrator icon.
4.2. Find this registry key - "HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Ubisoft Might & Magic Heroes VI"
4.3. Then on the empty white field, right-click and select "New" -> "DWORD (32-bit) Value", name it Language, double-click on it, select the hexadecimal number system and enter the value 419. Save changes

A
ArchSeib 20.08.21

Or maybe someone can throw off where you can download files from beeches

A
Artur shahnazaryan 28.10.21

ArchSeib
distr.buka.ru:8080/RN_MnM_Heroes_VI_SOD_CE.rar

N
Nonoha 20.01.23

zerotull
thank you very much