3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Quantum89 04.11.19 03:24 am

Can't have a 120 Hertz (Borderlands)

Good day. Such trouble, in the remaster boards in the game settings can't display 120 Hertz. Varian himself is. I choose my resolution and gartsovku, click apply, I go back to settings and there is again the default value of 60 Hz. Monique supports, in other games everything is placed on the Board does not want to. If who a thread faced such problem, prompt as to correct.
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 04.11.19

Quantum89
Look what would INIшнике't tick read-only.

Q
Quantum89 04.11.19

I all INI files checked and no where does is read the Daw. Got into WillowEngine. ini found there only the permission settings and there is no where about hercovka(((

D
Ded MastDay 04.11.19

Quantum89
Don't know still true or not, but maybe someone will help.
To remove the limit of 62 fps, you need to open the file WillowEngine.ini in a text editor to find and change the following lines:

[Engine.GameEngine]
bSmoothFrameRate=TRUE
MinSmoothedFrameRate=22
MaxSmoothedFrameRate=62

On
bSmoothFrameRate=False (full unlock frame rate).

Or
MaxSmoothedFrameRate=62 – 62 is to put the refresh rate of your monitor (75,120,144, 240)

Disabling vertical sync:
[SystemSettings]
UseVsync=True
Change to False

Disable motion blur:
MotionBlur=True
Change to False

The File WillowEngine.ini is on the way C:\Users\Имя user\Documents\My Games\Borderlands\WillowGame\Config
For remaster[SystemSettings]
FramerateMode=3 instead of three, to put the number corresponding to the frequency of the monitor (120 Hz it will be 6).

[SystemSettings.FramerateSettings]
FramerateSetting(0)=SMOOTHED 22-62
FramerateSetting(1)=30 FPS
FramerateSetting(2)=50 FPS
FramerateSetting(3)=60 FPS
FramerateSetting(4)=75 FPS
FramerateSetting(5)=100 FPS
FramerateSetting(6)=120 FPS
FramerateSetting(7)=144 FPS
FramerateSetting(8)=UNLIMITED

The path to the WillowEngine.ini C:\Users\Имя user\Documents\My Games\Borderlands Game of the Year\WillowGame\Config

Q
Quantum89 04.11.19

Gee, thanks) But DIN long passed, but will do it when preprohormone in the future)