3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waldegrin 20.08.21 12:20 am

Assassin \ 's creed. Launch problem. (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Recently I decided to replay my favorite series, started naturally with the first part, I have already gone through seven pieces and in each of the parts I encountered absolutely the same problem.
Each of the parts refuses to work normally on the D drive (in my case, this is a regular HDD), but on the C drive (an ordinary SSD, the system is also on it) the games work absolutely properly. The problem always manifests itself in different ways, some of the parts do not start stupidly, in some of them there is an endless load even at the stage of loading the main menu (after starting the game, I mean). I tried all the methods I knew: reinstalled games with different parameters, changed the folder name (according to the advice from YouTube), scanned the PC for viruses, scanned both disks (SDD and HDD) for errors and dead pixels (both disks are absolutely healthy, broken no pixels detected), downloaded repacks from different sites from different repackers, updated the drivers of all devices, nothing helped.
A friend on his computer did not have such a problem, given that we have the same repacks. The rest of the games on the HDD (both pirates and litsuhi) work properly.
The first time I ran the series on an old laptop about 5 years ago, now I am doing it on a new PC (only a year from the date of assembly), this problem did not arise on a laptop. I am writing in the Assassin's creed Valhalla section because the problem is not related to one specific game in the series. By the way, assassin's creed Valhalla worked absolutely correctly on the same HDD. I found this problem in the following parts: Assassin's creed, Assassin's creed II, Assassin's creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's creed: Revelations, Assassin's creed III, Assassin's creed IV and Assassin's creed: Rogue. I have not tried the rest of the parts yet. Please, help at least with something, because I can't always put a series on an SSD, and the place is running out. Glad for any help. Thank you in advance)
3 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rocks 20.08.21

File system everywhere NFTS?

W
Waldegrin 20.08.21

Yes, on both drives

A
Arevac 20.08.21

Waldegrin
Purchasing licenses helps. For questions about how repacks work, please contact the creators.