3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Illidan Stormrage 28.08.21 12:00 am

Diablo II: Resurrected is already creeped out) (Diablo 2)

a few days ago was the MBT and Diablo II: Resurrected successfully prohakan, as it should be, so any chance to update Firka ect to the Diablo II: Resurrected after the release)?
customer net there schA campaign nastoka killed sho most of those who did pre-order, stupid crash on the authorization stage in the game, with a bug report from the bliz, which they themselves cannot do on the nicho forum, and the players gladly concluded that this is the top cheating of the players of the century (from bliz), if we take into account the sho beta is paid and was included in the pre-order purchase, on sho norms complained so much xD

ps full client OBT Diablo II: Resurrected weighs 23.1 GB (the videos are clearer and look better, and their music is miserable, original slow, unpleasant and there is a senseless hope, sho they will add our accelerated all beloved imbovy music, in the game settings)
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 28.08.21

Of course, the firm plans to transfer pg to a recruitment - immediately after the cancellation of iron maiden and the abandonment of wigs.

O
Obsessed 31.08.21

Sweety_Mustard, and girdle boosts ofc ;-)

our fast-paced beloved imbe music

m
malloc 31.08.21

what does it mean?

p
passed 31.08.21

G
G-gurdaXII 31.08.21

Illidan Stormrage
I suppose you believe in Santa Claus too?

F
FludoTron 31.08.21

Yes lan, they will finish it anyway, if all the harassers are not dispersed)

[
[_JENKA_] 31.08.21

let me not arrange la-la here. buy cattle for the money for the game, who put their money in there, give the pawns a hit at least, otherwise the topic will be rubbed

o
osdf 31.08.21

ITS can't be cackled! Like 3 diablo - the same topic! All scripts, except for the grafon and the sound, are sent from the server! Somebody saw a grunt d3 - NO! Draw your own conclusions!

B
BIGssdl 31.08.21

I took it according to the order, but if by some miracle my server gets muddied on the PG, of course I will join

m
malloc 08.09.21

osdf
I've seen

I
Illidan Stormrage 08.09.21

malloc have
you seen https://d3reflection.org/splash.php?refid=18663 and still haven't registered?
Tin (

osdf
news nowadays no one reads Sholi, bliz have a number of hype in a row and complete hacking of d2r on beta, among them hangs on the last couple of dozens of PG news and other sites, I finally learned from Google's imbue AI from sotik, sho by itself is normal and predictably, because d2lod was once similarly quacked and launched by the simplest programs with the host, for example, on the ruble - krch nonsense, the uttermost sho quack their bottom + db for everything cracked is usually written by those who throw them into the mass on the host, but this is also an obvious step in terms of each pirate servo (it is not rare that you can
steal the entire database from the offs of any game) xD by the way, do not forget to register using my link (