3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 28.08.21 12:00 am

How to properly configure the controls for a Chinese joystick? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In short, I decided to play GTA San Andreas for the first time using a gamepad, which I have is Chinese. I installed everything, launched and reset the control to standard settings. However, not all functions are enabled on my Chinese controller by default. For example, there is no button that would turn on the pause menu, which is why I cannot enter this menu in order, for example, to go to the settings, if necessary. Also, on the gamepad I cannot answer "yes" or "no" to pedestrians in the game when they talk to the main character or I cannot switch radio stations while in any vehicle, not to mention the inclusion of side missions of a taxi driver or a cop. Therefore, I came here with a question, how can I correctly and conveniently set up controls for my gamepad?

I have a gamepad ACME GA-05, Chinese, which I already wrote about. I bought it in my student years. The photo is attached below.

8 Comments
Sort by:
r
ri54ni 28.08.21

download x360ce v4 and set up the buttons there! krch see the guides

D
Deathstroke7 28.08.21

Program - x360ce, instructions - YouTube.

D
DeathColdUA 28.08.21

r54ini
DeathStroke7
Tried it. However, the latest version of this program requires the installation of a Windows update to an even more recent version. And since my Windows 7 is far from the latest version, I don’t want to update it. And then you never know, suddenly it will ruin something for me. In addition, I read that even with this emulator, the game on the PC has problems with gamepads. So I'm not even sure if this gamepad emulator will help me.

P
Pavel rally 28.08.21

DeathColdUA
I have two gamepads: Logitech and Thrustmaster, both are easily configured in the game without an emulator, are you too lazy to reassign the buttons?

s
shurik-777_94 28.08.21

I am using MotioninJoy great emulator

D
DeathColdUA 28.08.21

Pavel Rally
Not lazy, but when you reassign the buttons fly off. That is, let's say I have all the buttons occupied, and I assign the run, for example, to button 3. And after I have done this, the same button will fly off from the assignment of another function. In addition, some functions are stupidly impossible to assign, because they are stupidly absent in the settings. For example, the function to exit to the pause menu is not available in the settings and cannot be assigned. In short, here either the gamepad is not suitable for the game or the game is just a curve. I read about the second on the internet.

D
DeathColdUA 28.08.21

shurik-777_94
Interesting. I should try. Maybe this emulator will dance with me.

D
DeathColdUA 31.08.21

I want to say thank you to everyone who tried to help for participating, but I already solved the problem myself after several days of searching for a solution. And I decided with this method: https://www.playground.ru/gta_san_andreas/cheat/grand_theft_auto_san_andreas_sovet_reshenie_problemy_s_rabotoj_kitajskogo_gejmpada-1134245