3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m0LoT 08.09.19 02:30 am

Withdrawal of bonuses

What can withdraw bonuses? I suddenly took 692 bonus!
Mat never wrote, and generally did not do anything special!

36 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxlaq 08.09.19

m0LoT
Not sweet of course you flew. And you definitely never swore or did not do? Maybe just forgot, it happens...

m
m0LoT 08.09.19

Definitely not cursed! Anyone in the PM did not write, and history reviews looked nothing special! Feedback is silent!

Just not with no reason at all!

V
VIK25 08.09.19

Maybe my mistake? I think if you do nothing you will return honestly earned.

m
m0LoT 08.09.19

I hope! And that is weird )

M
Maxlaq 08.09.19

m0LoT
Then probably just a mistake, if so, it should return all that acquired by overwork))

m
m0LoT 08.09.19

Never came back! And no one answered the question for that, an admin here just not care at all!

M
Maxlaq 08.09.19

m0LoT
Oh You one such problem, my friend has the same bonuses are not returned, although he wrote about this, no result...

a
arman_tach 08.09.19

-54, would not know the comments no cons did not put

M
Maxlaq 08.09.19

arman_tach
Well, today came and -27, the same comment no cons, kink, never freak out. I do not understand what kind of problems the last time with these bonuses.

m
m0LoT 08.09.19

-27, -54, that's for godly, not that I'm nearly -700! DDD
Still ignore!

M
Maxlaq 08.09.19

m0LoT
Yeah, God, do not say anything. Today came, bonuses enlisted, but never returned, it's already starting to become a tradition)

w
wife Cheshire Cat 08.09.19

Wow! Mentally lopped off. It is unclear why in the calculation and removal is not written for that. Although it's just a freebie did not work, and not hard their belongings taken away.

M
Maxlaq 08.09.19

wife Cheshire Cat
But the way he has long to think about it, wasn't bad to know at least that removed the bonuses, and then you sit, wondering where the school was or something.

F
Flow4Master 08.09.19

I do not understand how to calculate it, and here and remove the steel stable. And sometimes charged and removed on days when I have nothing on the website did not.

M
Maxlaq 08.09.19

Flow4Master
I have accrued so far everything is OK, but it is not clear what proportion, is not charged, that I do not understand what all is important though not minus the last time))

F
FIL. Prosto FIL 08.09.19

Maxlaq
Some heresy with these bonuses...

-
- DILOR- 08.09.19

.. m0LoT
This problem as you have many ways.... Do not waste your nerves or anyone that will not return.... The letters your not going to answer ..... Just Sabai.. With this bonus crap is going on...

S
Sidorovich12 08.09.19

And can you message a lot of cons ponastavili?

E
Eliry 08.09.19

Write the admins. And that really as it really is very much off. Look again what the message probably is, if the PM no one was arguing.

W
White1323 08.09.19

Can the rate of bonuses to the dollar linked)))