3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andriken 28.08.21 12:00 am

localization (Psychonauts 2)

it seems like ZOG and they are considering a translation option, Like a Dragon is planned as a project manager, there should be no problems with extracting the text.
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
H0micide 28.08.21

Good luck to the translation team! It seems that the texts are also simple, the meaning of what is happening can be understood, but when there are a lot of them, you stop perceiving them.

A
Andriken 28.08.21

In principle, I speak English, but I miss about a quarter .. and the game is good!

-
-Viruss 31.08.21

I speak English, but most of the jokes are missed. How long to wait for the translation?

A
Andriken 31.08.21

apparently not soon, the status of the transfer on the zogue "follow the news" has not even been announced yet a set of freelancers.

A
Alexey Galitskikh 31.08.21

Andriken
pulled out the text and the software for bidding the text is available at Like a Dragon there are enough translators, if they will recruit freelancers, then for textures

A
Andriken 31.08.21

offered to monetize the process in order to speed up the process, are you ready to support?
"Dear translators, what's bad about the idea of ​​announcing fundraising for translation, you have an incentive to get the job done in a short time, for example, I'd rather bring you money than doublefine, since they didn't bother to localize the project. there is a good fanbase, I think many people support the project and you are not in the loser and we are playing an interesting story game without missing anything ?!

A
Andriken 25.05.22

off. Russian the text came out of T-shirts, we are waiting in the incentive