3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ExDionis 04.11.19 03:24 am

The collection of artifacts in the Museum (Anno 1800)

Hi all annapolitan! Question. Over 12 hours of game play not found any artifact for a Museum ( many have to be placed in additional pavilions, and for the collection of none). And always perform all of the expedition, and periodically check for range traders. What am I doing wrong?
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
LoganJr 04.11.19

Hi! Madame Kahina sells artifacts for the Museum and animals for the zoo. Can build the world exhibition there for the successful conduct of the events are including artifacts.

E
ExDionis 04.11.19

Thank you! I'll try.

H
Hattack 04.11.19

ExDionis
I make it simpler... On the steam transport with 6 cells hang the white flag and send in a lively place(where most often there are clashes). There is something just not falling))) of Course need home(take only orange), the rest overboard.

S
Smim 04.11.19

Need a special expedition for artifacts. Should open if you have the opportunity to build the Museum.
Sold Madame Kahini else.
At the stage of investors, after the construction of the world exhibition, you will get artifacts after the exhibition.

i
id_Ezh1k 04.11.19

ExDionis
Still there is a variant in which valuable items can be obtained by completing quests NPC (enemies), but keep in mind, the harder the enemy, the steeper his buns (the coolest Margaret hunt, graves and Silva)... similarly, the expeditions, the more complex the better artifacts