3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
faniswest 04.11.19 03:24 am

best gaming or software build of windows 7 64 bit

guys help build games on the PC, used here as the picture

decided same only put versions of 23.23 and something went wrong, who does not distribute hard links and if possible constructive criticism pros cons, other assemblies for example 8 or 10 is not interesting, I would be very grateful and karma will be counted, I'll use it mostly for gaming, thank you all in advance who will take part or help me
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 04.11.19

faniswest
Links to torrents is not permitted, the exchange only through private messages, I'm using Windows 10 LTSB.

L
Luka_gg 04.11.19

faniswest
The best build, this build official, from Microsoft (just as the zhe is activated). In this Assembly, have not been inept hands of different collectors.
Download have up to date Windows 10, installed. We pass by the builds of Windows 10 LTSB (a bad decision that is not supported by Windows).
Games just the same the actual Windows 10 now. It is time to move.

S

VOVAN WOLF
Windows 10 LTSB is made especially for business, it cut all superfluous, is officially supported, this year called Windows 10 LTSC 2019.

L
Luka_gg 04.11.19

WanRoi
It is not because of grades, but because of problems with the version 23.23 (quote something went wrong). Screen for General information on the laptop.
WanRoi wrote:
Flash PRO will cost somewhere in the 900p.
You can even easier since then. This is an OEM version, online purchase? And, personally checked? Something I have doubts on such purchases.

f
faniswest 04.11.19

guys thank you all who took part, but as usual I did not understand correctly, I don't need a license, so I wrote only assemblies 7 64 bit (aidim Eisen,Paying,Uralsoft,and so on. etc.),don't see the point in 8 and 10, if the trace Windows will be so new as 7 only then go

S

faniswest
Write in a search engine, download Windows 7 with the latest updates.

f
faniswest 04.11.19

it is not a clean Windows and updates, but the fact that some collectors from the clean Windows tweaks and don't need a built-in file such as built-in antivirus and so on, or add the right software, in my opinion aidim the best used to sit on the 11.10 version,now switched to 23.23 in browser is crash extension