3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ITOTEY 28.08.21 12:00 am

Image display problem

I'll start from the very beginning. Played with a toy, everything was fine. The next day, after starting the pc, the image was not there. I moved the vga cable from the video card to my mother and ... lo and behold, the image appeared after I went to the device manager, it showed my built-in GPU (ati Radeon 3000 series). I turned off the PC and reconnected the vga back from my mother to the video card, turned on the computer and again the black screen. (Even the starting BIOS logo does not show) (nvidia gt 720 video card). I inserted the video card into another pc and everything works fine there. But on my pc, when vga is in the video card, there is no image. Help!
11 Comments
Sort by:
k
ksasha97 28.08.21

The MB port on the mother has died, there may still be a problem with the power supply of the card itself, i.e. with PSU. And by the way, does the card in this PC start at all? There is also an option with a short circuit, but hardly, because the power supply unit must go in defense.

S
SonyK_2 28.08.21

ITOTEY
ITOTEY wrote:
... on my pc, when vga is in the video card, there is no image ...
First, check in the BIOS / UEFI settings if the image output is switched to the motherboard. If there is an autoselection, forcibly switch from the built-in to the vidyuhu.

Connect another video card - any "plug", preferably with a power less than that of the GT 720 (if you can find one at a TDP of 19 W!) (O_o), if only it displays the image.
... I inserted the video card into another PC and everything works fine there ...
Transfer the power supply from the computer where the vidyuha works, to the one where it does not start.
... The power supply unit must go in defense ... It
depends on which power supply unit - if it's a cheap "no-name", you shouldn't expect miracles from it.
... the card in this PC starts at all? ...
If there is a cooler on the vidyah, see if it rotates when the computer starts up.

I
ITOTEY 28.08.21

ksasha97
specially for this bought exactly the same new mother. When the PC is turned on, the vent starts to spin on the card.

I
ITOTEY 28.08.21

SonyK_2
In the BIOS, in the MIT tab, I went to Start video first (in my opinion it was called that), there PciE was in the first place

S
SonyK_2 31.08.21

ITOTEY
ITOTEY wrote: I
bought the same new mother especially for this. When the PC is turned on, the vent starts to spin on the card.
If the video card works in another PC, then the problem is not with it. Was the cooler on the card spinning in the old motherboard?
In the BIOS, in the MIT tab, I went to Start video first (in my opinion it was called that), there PciE was in the first place.
The BIOS is configured correctly. If available, you can try disabling the graphics built into the CPU.

And what about another power supply unit - did you try a connection from a computer where the vidyuha worked normally?

P
PapaKarloS 31.08.21

obscene is ill

I
ITOTEY 31.08.21

SonyK_2
The cooler was spinning in the old motherboard too. I turned off the integrated graphics, but the image was not displayed not from the motherboard, not from the video card, that is, it did not exist at all, I had to reset the BIOS

I
ITOTEY 31.08.21

SonyK_2
It seems to me more that the trouble with the power supply

S
SonyK_2 31.08.21

ITOTEY
ITOTEY wrote:
... it seems that there is a problem with the power supply.
Was there an attempt to transfer the power supply unit from the computer where it worked?

I
ITOTEY 31.08.21

SonyK_2
I have carried over and tried all combinations

S
SonyK_2 31.08.21

ITOTEY
ITOTEY wrote:
... tried all combinations
Another video card with a normal power supply (with a margin of power) in the "problem" motherboard also does not work?