3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D3M6N 28.08.21 12:00 am

Gta Online and 25FPS Syndrome! (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good afternoon, members of the forum, I am writing to share about the terrible optimization of the online mode of our beloved GTA, after the update about street racing, terrible friezes began in the game and this also touched the plot. In short, my pc: FX-6100 3.3ghz (Yes, stock, since the cooling is bad, I'll burn it to hell), 16gb ddr3 1600, R9 380 4gb, The game is on Hdd (I defragment every month), as for me it should be enough for 60fps at least at minimum salaries, but gta does not give a damn and as a result I see 25-20fps in the city, and about 40fps in sandy shores. There are a lot of questions to Rockstar to which there are, of course, no answers, who has the same problems as they decided?
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ramirezz 28.08.21

my pc is much weaker, but after the update nothing got worse, as it was 30-40fps and remained.

D
D3M6N 28.08.21

Ramirezz
Do you have an EPIC version or a rockstar launcher?

R
RPOCLABB 28.08.21

With your hardware, according to the idea, everything should be fine there, especially in the single, see if the performance has dropped in other games, if yes, look for malware, if not-> Pick the hardware, you can of course check or reinstall the integrity, but this does not help more often.

Just in case, I will note that Single Rocky was touched the last time when they ruled something at the beginning of the game [there was something like a horn from Trevor's machine gun],

And yes, you have 40 cards in the game from the start or a situation when at first 60 FPS, and after a while, the FPS drops and remains at a lower value.

D
D3M6N 28.08.21

RPOCLABB
You see, everything is fine in other games, for example: RDR 2, everything is stable at 60fps on medium, even online. And yes, from the start of FPS 25 that is in the plot that is online, I mostly swear at the epik, so I delete and download the version from the rockstar launcher, but I'm not sure if this will somehow help.

M
Metalist1925 28.08.21

D3M6N
What other stable 60 FPS on stock FX? Don't make people laugh

R
RPOCLABB 28.08.21

D3M6N
If you do not have a direct purchase in RL, then you will put the Epic back, otherwise the game will not start [the key is tied to the EGS platform], usually it works like that, but with Epics anything can be done.

PS: I can't say anything about RDR, except that I didn't see 60 FPS there, maybe 30-40, but I have hardware in terms of your older video memory, but the amount of video memory is the same, the percentage is a little more than GHZ.

There is an option for you to swing the yo-ho-ho version and check how things are there, or the cartoon is not official to see what will happen there if your FPS returns to normal values ​​on the old version or on multiplayer-> The problem is in the game, check the integrity, maybe this miracle cannot find something and constantly makes requests, which is why such a problem.
I had such a joke with GTA after they cut it during the mission: It worked, but it was stupid, after checking it downloaded somewhere 800MB and it became normal, but again I had it once and it is possible only for me.

t
t830x 28.08.21

D3M6N
What am I doing wrong?

Profile config

D
D3M6N 28.08.21

Metalist1925
Your silly jokes won't solve the problem

D
D3M6N 28.08.21

RPOCLABB
I have an RL version, I will check it.
UPD: In the RL version, everything is the same

R
RPOCLABB 28.08.21

D3M6N The
problem is either in the game or in the hardware.
Write to the support, I can tell you something, although most likely it is useless, the answers are formulaic, so that you would not be answered in a formulaic way, you need to answer at least 1 time to an already created appeal, if it is easier then you have to answer at least a special 2nd level.

PS: I have no notifications about new messages, so I answer with a delay

M
MunchkiN 616 28.08.21

I had such a processor, it does not pull especially in some places. there or reduce the traffic of cars or something like that.
in order to pull 30fps on ultras, it is necessary to overclock. I drove the motherboard to 4pin up to ~ 3.8Hz and NT 2600 and the pitch started to pull all the current games and fallout 4 here. and on the default, the processor is finally not suitable for gambling there, the couple lag freezit and fart constantly.
and defragmentation can not be done is not relevant for sat 2 screws 7200 rpm so 2008 pitch-pitch

R
Ramirezz 28.08.21

D3M6N
Steam

D
D3M6N 28.08.21

Ramirezz
No (

D
D3M6N 28.08.21

MunchkiN 616
Not sure if it's overclocking