3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jazz2Us 28.08.21 12:05 am

\ "The Berserker's Path \" and \ "The Legend of Beowulf \" - no quests. (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Good evening. A little preface - I decided to go through Valhalla from the very beginning, but found that I was missing these two storylines (see the title description). I did a pre-order of the publication's ultimate, during the first playthrough, these tasks were. I don't see any point in writing to tech support, since I have a very sad experience of communication with them, so I hope for the support of the PG community, if, of course, someone has encountered a similar problem and is ready to help with advice on how to fix this problem.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex the one 28.08.21

There was a problem with the Berserker's Path - initially the quest was displayed in the journal and on the map, but due to the high level of the location zone, I left it for later, after a couple of days I remembered the quest, but it was no longer in the journal. Okay, I think, I google a point on the map, I come - there is a berserk, a bear is, there is no interaction with the NPC. The quest reappeared after the nth update of the game, but had already finished the plot by that time.
Apparently a bug, if you know where the files of this dlc or dlc signature are physically located, then you can try to delete and check the integrity of the game files, it may be active again.
P / s: re-pass Valhalla, you of course pushed it back))

J
Jazz2Us 28.08.21

Alex the One
I'll try, thank you
I decided to replay, because in anticipation of plot additions, the main plot was very blurred, little was remembered if I was constantly distracted by additional content, although due to my meticulousness this is a normal practice)) Now you can fully enjoy the game, plunging purely into the plot, although it is still difficult to bypass a piece of coal or a sketch of a tattoo that is on the way to a particular task))

A
Andrew Nash 31.08.21

Jazz2Us
Unfortunately, with this patch 1.3.0 this bug is fixed by a complete reinstallation of the game. Whatever you delete separately, DLC / not DLC - rehashing (checking) files does not help from the word at all - the deleted content is downloaded, quests are in the same stupor.
Reloading from older saves does nothing either. Saves are not broken, but only work correctly after a complete reinstallation.
PYS: Themselves saving in a folder on the C drive, do not touch them, deleting you will only destroy all the settings.

J
Jazz2Us 08.09.21

Andrew Nash
The funny thing is that I started over again after the release of patch 1.3.0 and the Siege of Paris, having installed the game on another computer. Thank you for the advice, but downloading 100 GB + for the sake of a passable average is such a pleasure)) a small loss, as they say, but thanks anyway.
By the way, an old bug returned to the game, when after loading the save Eivor stands drunk for some time

A
Andrew Nash 08.09.21

Jazz2Us wrote:
By the way, an old bug has returned to the game, when after loading the save Eivor has been standing for some time drunk I
confirm! After each move and download of the save

A
A1ex_MC 08.09.21

In the process of completing the task, I saved it and left the game, when I turned on the game, the task was listed in the list of passed ones. I loaded an early save, when I had not yet taken the task and began to go through the plot. Later the task appeared.

J
Jazz2Us 14.09.21

A1ex_MC
Yes, I get it. It turns out that these two missions are available after going through the arches in Gretenbridgeshire and Leicestershire. And on release, upon arrival in England, they were immediately available

R
Rovrnomy 23.12.21

Jazz2Us
also decided to "finish" just in the EGS for a skid, and I remember I did this quest before meeting with the Ragnars, but right now I’m dumb and started googling and came across this topic, the answer was found))