3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 28.08.21 12:05 am

How to pick up weapons in True Crime? (True Crime: Streets of LA)

I press all the buttons, no weapon takes a damn, only runs with his Beretta! How to take a weapon, tell me !!!
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
D1m4 28.08.21

Press E

M
MuStang 28.08.21

He took the weapon from me when he pressed E, tossing it off his foot, but no matter how hard he tried, he didn't take a damn thing from a friend, even after repeated reinstallation. There are a lot of bugs in this game, and it's better to put up with them.

m
moaa 28.08.21

These are not bugs, this is a nightmarish management.

v
vsv 28.08.21

Better take it in your mouth!

R
Rus-Rap 28.08.21

You Che are so typye may be so convenient in the United States, but you do not! But if not, go into the controls and change what you hate, well, damn it, I got to hell!

B
BAD 28.08.21

Rus-Rap
Do not drive, the controls are really crap, for example, there is no additional step in the options, and this is very inconvenient

s
sta] [fish 28.08.21

you are critical, figli arise if the game is simply ported from the console.
therefore, the control is not the same as usual, with it its own muddied when porting

f
fucked_all 28.08.21

mlyn yes, what are you with this management? normal it! Hands should be leveled and turned on better! The game is worth it! Is it really hard to go out into the options and see how to take a damn pistol off the floor?

N
Northell 28.08.21

ice ... it's simple. Before the first launch of the game, the main input language must be English, otherwise the keyboard settings are crookedly adjusted at startup ... and of course press "E".
PS: This is not aftaru))))))

A
AlSar 28.08.21

Standard - to E
You can also change it, check what you have in the settings is designated as "action button"

S
Swamt 28.08.21

Easiest to switch to numbers 1,2,3.
1-normal mode.
2-fight mode
3-get weapon remove weapon

t
tamuka 28.08.21

Rus-Rap
in fucking opuy is not clear. I take a fucking weapon from the trunk, I choose a weapon, but there is no