3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkslayer 28.08.21 12:05 am

The game is not saved !!!! (The Amazing Spider-Man)

I did everything, but the game is not saved (creating folders does not work), I don’t know, maybe this problem is only in the brottorent repack?
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
IngwardIn 28.08.21

Wash needs that the username was in Latin.

D
Darkslayer 28.08.21

IngwardIn
strange I have a user in English, I don't even know why it is not saved ...

P
Pavel rally 28.08.21

Darkslayer Run the
game as administrator.
Try backward Windows compatibility modes.
Write the installation folder without spaces.
Make sure there are no Russian letters on the way to the game.
Download another repack.

D
Darkslayer 28.08.21

Pavel Rally
I'll try it now, I hope it works

K
KIBERMAX 28.08.21

Darkslayer
Even on the incentive, there is a problem with saving the game, only Steam Cloud helps to cope with this problem, when it was playing on a pirate, there was also a problem, and did not find a solution.

D
Darkslayer 14.09.21

I apologize for not answering, in short: everything is useless, the game is not saved ...

I
IngwardIn 18.09.21

Darkslayer
I came across such a problem, but honestly I can't remember how it was repaired, but the process is quite dreary, the most real dances with a tambourine.
Download the repack from igruha, everything works there, I downloaded it relatively not so long ago, and there this troubleshooter is fixed.

D
DragonGORD 01.08.22

Spoilerhttps://disk.yandex.ru/d/wAwT4ESoHTezJwdownload the archive with password 12345. Transfer all files from the archive to the game folder. Also, some may have a problem with the launcher, to fix it, delete the VideoDetection dll file in the game folder. Before starting the game, you will see the Skid Row window, we close it only through the cross. I also advise if the game crashes, then in the folder with the game to the Game exe file, set the compatibility mode with Windows 7. (The same advice, I checked it only on the RGCatalyst pirate)

T
TheAndyRew 21.08.22

DragonPROUD
If it works, I'll be happy.
The other day I bought a GTX 760, and there are still 8 days before the release of MSM 2018 PS4.

T
TheAndyRew 21.08.22

DragonGORD
My respect.