3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Collector 28.08.21 12:07 am

Where to download the original CHN without patch 1.5.10 (STALKER: Clear Sky)

The question is, where can I download the release version of the stalker, without this patch? I remember that in the release version there was no stamina strip, the bandits took away all the gear in general, and not just the grandmother. Anyone who has a link to the game or maybe some kind of patch rollback would be grateful. In the steam version, you cannot select a patch during installation, the game is originally 1.5.10. on all torrents that I have searched - the same.
6 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 28.08.21

Collector
On what "all torrents" ??? Many RU torrents have it all! Or you download the original image without patches, there are patches on the site!

P
POSTAL_VL 28.08.21

The collector wrote: the
bandits took
away all the gear in general, and not only the grandmother. So they also take everything that is on you

C
Collector 28.08.21

POSTAL_VL
You probably played stalker for too long and do not remember how it was. Let me remind you: When gangsters go to a dump or from a dump somewhere, they take only money with the last patch, and in the release version they always took away everything you had, except for flash drives like a detector. They take all the gear in the patch only once according to the script - in the basement of the flea market

.Chiken 28.08.21

Anyone who wants to throw off the link, I advise you to first read the 17th paragraph of the rules of the site xD

C
Collector 28.08.21

.Chiken
A PM was invented for whom? Besides, the link to the original licensed does it violate the rules?

X
X_ray_83 28.08.21

Collector
You will have problems with graphics on older versions like these)))