3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
e13geni4 28.08.21 12:07 am

Game Impressions (Farming Simulator 19)

It has been said more than once that developed with an excellent grafon and a beautiful picture hopelessly ruined the gameplay. Hiking, they hated to deal with wood, wood chips, silage, and wool fell out of favor with them. Everything has been done to discourage players from doing the above. Their prices have been impudently cut by 2-3 times (compared to FS-17) and they are now at a hard level, although the game is on average. The chips are now worth mere pennies. And why did the crusher displease them, why did they deceive them? This crusher does not work on its own now.

How good she was in the FS-17 (just have time to throw it, she crushed everything herself!), But here it is just a disgrace, you have to climb on it and turn it on manually. And if something is almost wrong, then you must first get off, fix the tree, climb onto it again and manually turn it on. Uniform mockery of the players! The previous crusher could even move a little and ran on fuel. And what does this eat? Holy Spirit? I, of course, understand the desire of the developers to prevent the player from getting rich, but not in the same barbaric way?
3 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 28.08.21

Great grafon?
Soryan, have you only played Minecraft before?

e
e13geni4 28.08.21

vigo24
No, I have never played such moronic games and never chased the grafon, Factorio is another matter.

e
e13geni4 28.08.21

PS It's funny when, after one trailer (silo), the price drops by as much as 20 - 30% ... This is the question of spoiled gameplay ...