3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Melchizedek 28.08.21 12:15 am

Green cubes attack (Fallout 4)

This is the second time I am writing about my problem. Green, horrible, nasty and shimmering green CUBES appear on the screen during the game !!!! Have already been killed! I did everything, and reinstalled and reinstalled the drivers. Help if anyone knows what it is. Immediately I say these are not vidyushka artifacts, these cubes are in the fallout and in the dark places. Here's a screen, I'm in the dungeon !.

10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Administration Builder 28.08.21

Melchizedek
still ask, what video card? What are the mods?

M
MunchkiN 616 28.08.21

and in addition to these cubes I see others. otherwise, most likely there are breakdowns in the render through which the light of the grafon breaks through.
the problem can be either due to damaged memory or due to a broken rop or a dust conveyor. Also, problems in the engine code or problems associated with running on the built-in core of a beech pitch are not excluded.
try to put some kind of light fx so that there is a substitution of engine shaders. if the blue artifacts remain and the yellow ones slightly change their shape, the problem may be more in the hardware part.

M
Melchizedek 28.08.21

MunchkiN 616
Chesn word, did not understand niche

M
Melchizedek 28.08.21

Geforce 740m Administration Builder, no mods

A
Administration Builder 28.08.21

Melchizedek
try to roll back the firewood to the previous ones and do not put new ones

d
daftCAT7 28.08.21

Melchizedek
Find the place where it happens, save yourself. then start the game by turning off all the graphics, if the problem persists, then I'm afraid it's a video card, there may be overheating (maybe the driver, or maybe it's corny bad support for your video card on the fall). If the problem disappears, then slowly turn on the effects and see which parameter gives you this garbage. Also, just for the sake of interest, try to write rimod 00094636 or rimod 0002401B6 in the console.
And if you use geforce Experience, do Optimize game. And you can also turn off the highlighting of items in the trash menu, if enabled. I hope some of this will help, I have not found anything similar to your problem on the Internet.

M
Melchizedek 28.08.21

daftCAT
Thank you dear man! I also searched searched did not find anything. And I already registered it in the console, everything remained the same. Now I'll try to do as you said, let's see what happens!

M
Melchizedek 28.08.21

daftCAT
By the way, I checked the performance of the vidyuhi using different programs. No artifacts were found ... Then what could it be ... And what is most interesting, I played both GTA 5 and FarCry 4 for 3 hours, and nothing. And then a damn ambush ...

B
Barsagar 28.08.21

They attack me during construction and in watts. What is so specific, the whole screen is filled to hell, you can barely see anything ... they say the last firewood from nvidia just solves this problem. But they do not get up on my laptop. And you push it by force - FPS in all games drops to 5-6)

A
Archias 28.08.21

Maybe a solution has been found for so many years?
The same problem
PC specifications
Asus prime B450M-K
Ryzen 5 2600
GTX 960 4 gb
A Data xpg gamming x D 10. 2 dice of 8 GB
Windows 10 64 bit The
same cubes appear in Fallout 4, green spots flicker.
I set the game settings to the lowest and ultra, nothing helped, it just flashes. The video card will not rise above 60 degrees
Test in Aida 64 stability test in 20 minutes nothing was revealed
Launched the portal battalion 11 at high, no friezes, no spots
Updated the video card driver, it did not help.
Maybe someone was able to solve this problem?