3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely maze 28.08.21 12:15 am

Cooling question

And so I clear the computer from dust to unscrew the cooler which stands on the side of

set put the computer and thought as well if I put

all I have them 3
tested on the paper

cooler front it sucks paper
cooler behind it repels
but cooler side it also repels

put there I am correct and what does it mean if the

computer is repulsed by me, I don't disassemble it too often once a year, so I forgot how it stood
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 28.08.21

Ely Maze wrote:
but the cooler on the side also repels it.
Side coolers usually work by blowing air into the case.

E
Ely maze 28.08.21

saa0891
eh means you will have to disassemble the computer again and change places,

but if it is blown out, then it will not do anything serious for the computer, for example, overheating?

P
Protocol10 28.08.21

I have had Ely Maze for a long time blowing from the side, proceeding from the fact that the hot air from the vidyah was immediately thrown out, and on the vidyah itself, three coolers were blown like this

s
saa0891 28.08.21

Ely Maze
This is unlikely to cause overheating, it's just the reason for the side coolers to blow the percentages, vidyahu and other components of the motherboard, etc., with this configuration, better cooling of the components is achieved.

E
Ely maze 28.08.21

saa0891
well, then you can just leave it
just again 3 hours to disassemble assemble to connect

E
Ely maze 28.08.21

Protocol10
saa0891
and yes, my case is not too modern

blowing comes from the upper side, and on the bottom there is nothing
, there is usually a lot of dust
and from the bottom in front

X
X_ray_83 28.08.21

Ely Maze
"3 hours to disassemble assemble to connect"
This can be done in 10 minutes especially in such a "deshman" case)))

E
Ely maze 28.08.21

X_ray_83
here the thing is different,

it stands at the bottom and its problem, although it looks easy, weighs a lot,

and that cooler on the side is small and even if it is
blown out, and the mistake came out not 3 coolers, but 4

it is right in the center

M
Marsj 28.08.21

Ely Maze
I always thought that the side fan blows out, but it turns out the other way around:
Spoilerhttps: //i.piccy.info/i5/20/01/740120/HAFX_NV_600_03.jpg
Air circulation in the system unit with a tower:
Spoilerhttps: // tardis33. ru / images / cirkyliacia.png
But for a boxed cooler the side fan blows out:
Spoilerhttps: //www.wikihow.com/images/thumb/b/b8/Install-a-Desktop-Computer-Fan-Step-11.jpg/ aid1374177-v4-728px-Install-a-Desktop-Computer-Fan-Step-11.jpg

A
Angry fairies 28.08.21

saa0891 wrote: the
meaning of side coolers
There is no point in side fans. All they do is interfere with the air flow, which moves from front to bottom -> back to up, creating unnecessary turbulence.
When people already remember - from the front / from the bottom to the blowing, from the back / top to the blowing. Everything. The fewer obstacles to the air flow through the enclosure, the more efficiently hot air is replaced by cold air. No need to sculpt your fans onto the side covers for either blowing or blowing. They only make things worse.
The man who came up with the idea of ​​collective farm side fans skipped physics at school.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.08.21

No need to sculpt your fans onto the side covers for either blowing or blowing. They only make things worse.
in theory, a slow fan or a passive window can help an array of video cards or a thick non-turbine type video card. but the performance of noise and dust from this will be worse.
or it can be arranged in a modern case - the side wall pumps air into the top wall. this will slightly hinder the operation of the * tower * processor cooler, but the air flow will not be strong enough to knock down the air flow of this cooler.
but the best scheme in my opinion is transparent in front with a filter of 2-3 fans for blowing. a deaf body and there everything is blown out behind, vidyuha turbine and the upper one is pitch-pitch. according to the same principle, the servers are built, but it is for them to pump air through the baskets with disks. noisy current a little.
as well as any pitch for minya, an example of about such a case, only with almost no slots in the side, I immersed a hefty cooler that went into the basket with the railway. a giant bp that took everything and vidyuhi long. 4 screws. there was no free space left in the case so that the finger did not crawl through and when I turned on the defense vidyuhi to the maximum they, on the contrary, warmed up. I had to dismantle 3 bays of CD drives - it became cold but the dust and the hole were unethical. then I washed down the basket for the railway there, it had a 12 cm valve and washed down a powerful high-speed fan, it became noisy and louder than the yelling of the video card. only the full speed radeon could out-shout. this is something that means in the passive about 30-36 dB and with vidyuhoy up to 40 probably shshshshzhzhzhaaaaaaaa and there the curtain from the stream sways from the stream.
and I realized that the hulls should be large and spacious pitch-pitch, but not in a mesh
and such a case would make sense if there was a boxed cooler or a parallel MP, but this would not make sense because such systems are usually not hot and the fan at 8x8 had to be very fast and noisy, otherwise you can not install it. on the vidyuhe, you cannot put a cooler in the socket. or it should be lower than the video card and here it is at the level and the same problem with the question of its expediency. 3090 reference, he is unlikely to help there. three fan current if lower will pump and not sideways.

A
Angry fairies 28.08.21

MunchkiN 616 Man
, why do you always write with a bunch of mistakes, almost without commas and your sentences begin with a small letter?
It is unrealistic to read your sheets. Well, it would be well written, but how do you write ...
Soryan is for offtopic, but someone had to tell you this.

k
kurskiy 28.08.21

Evil fey
shhh, can a person with a "higher mind" communicate and simply transmit the truth from space? (I also apologize for the offtopic, I just noticed it too, he often inserts English and foreign words in Cyrillic).