3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APOLLO22 28.08.21 12:15 am

How to open all map markers in the game (Fallout 4)

in the previous parts there was a researcher ability, now it is gone. Maybe somehow you can show all the locations so that it would be easier to explore them?
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cucumber312 28.08.21

Tmm 1

S
Stranger 28.08.21

APOLLO22
As for me, if you open everything at once, then on the contrary, it is more difficult to investigate them, because you don't remember where you were and where you weren't.

f
fox345 28.08.21

Shinoa,
after entering this command, the icons of unexplored locations will be outlined only along the contour or like all explored locations.

Y
Youxyxol 28.08.21

fox345
Enter like this: tmm 1,0,1 is a display of all locations available for exploration, without opening them for fast travel.

f
fox345 28.08.21

Thank
you very much. but there is a command with which you can return to the original map. roughly speaking entered tmm 1,0,1 looked and returned back as it was.

B
Boss_Timurchik 28.08.21

yes the map in the game is already small

Y
Youxyxol 28.08.21

fox345
I have not heard of this, theoretically tmm 0, but it will close all markers on the map, in general, you can save to a separate slot before entering the command, enter the command, look, and then load the saved save.

f
fox345 28.08.21

Youxyxol
ok

n
nestrbob 28.08.21

The contours of markers, for not open locations on the map - complete idiocy. Was it really impossible - to mark all non-open locations with a question mark, and assign a badge when they are found? There are 311 locations in the game, but in the statistics they write complete nonsense and it is impossible to find out how many locations are really open.
Spoiler

B
B0ND 28.08.21

what an idiotic nonsense, first try and then reason .. the contours are open, you click, if you can't move quickly, then you weren't there, and it is displayed darker .. everything is done for people no grumble something

C
Cheng Long 28.08.21

Well, yes

V
Vorik Lapkovich 28.08.21

Vyxyxol
Thank you for what I was looking for!