3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Honest freeloader 28.08.21 12:15 am

How do I increase the number of NPCs in Ghost Recon: Wildlands? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

I read somewhere that in STALKER Call of Pripyat you can increase the number of NPCs and mutants.

Ghost Recon: Wildlands is one of my all-time favorite games. I love to do the cleaning of checkpoints and bases at maximum difficulty with tips completely disabled.

In Wildlands, the bases have a lot of space and very few NPCs (mercenaries / military). About 5-10 people. The bases look empty and are easy to clear, especially if quietly. But if there were 50-100 mercenaries, it would be much more difficult and realistic. For example, let me remind you that in Splinter Cell: Conviction in the Deniable OPS Insurgency DLC Pack, there are 12 guards in secret operations from the beginning, but if you blow up something, then reinforcements will come, 12 more people, for a total of 24 guards. And here are huge bases, dozens of all kinds of buildings, warehouses, hangars, offices, houses, canteens, barracks, garages and even hell knows how many buildings and only 10 mercenaries. Sometimes reinforcements come to them, 2 jeeps of 4 people each. But 8 suicide bombers will quickly become disappearing corpses. Alas.

And yet, in Wildlands, corpses disappear after a few seconds!

Maybe any competent fan knows a way to increase the number of NPCs at all bases and checkpoints? Well, at the same time, so that the corpses do not disappear, as in Breakpoint?
3 Comments
Sort by:
t
tchuzhy 28.08.21

The game already has a hard time digesting existing non-scripts. In some places, scripts do not work, and the enemy appears next to the player. If you twist something, then everything can collapse.
Corpses do not disappear if a task with maximum stealth is conceived (documents in the warehouse, additional task to hijack a helicopter from the base)

b
barabear 28.08.21

It's very realistic to fight a squad against 100 people

S
SunWinSun 26.09.21

barabear
Ah, yes, because it is much more realistic to fight four against the whole cartel and the Bolivian army.