3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miridia 28.08.21 12:20 am

Crashes upon entering the Dark Brotherhood hideout in Falkreath! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

For some reason, the game crashes on one of the characters when entering the Falkreath Hideout of the Dark Brotherhood ... This was not the case before!
Game license, computer game, last firewood!
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Koptev 28.08.21

Miridia
Try turning off autosave. And yet, when departing at the entrances and exits, a day-long wait saves me.

S
Sanchez ramirez 28.08.21

Miridia wrote:
game computer
This is "2 cores! 2 gigs!" which the? Man, I respect. Be that as it may, crashes in this game can mean either damage to the game files (including saves), or conflicts in plugins. And knowing that the average player in Skyrim has 100+ mods installed ...

C
Cgen 28.08.21

Miridia
Try using the console. The player.coc command and the name of the location separated by a space, for example Riverwood. Info here http://tiarum.com/wiki/Skyrim:%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C

M
Miridia 28.08.21

Nikolai Koptev
only helps by teleporting to the test room and waiting there for two days, and then using the console to the shelter ... I run freely there, and when I get out of there, I can't get everything! And this particular Persian and through the door such garbage!

M
Miridia 28.08.21

Sanchez Ramirez
Cleaning up saves doesn't help ... I've already done everything I can!

S
Sanchez ramirez 28.08.21

Cleaning is, of course, good. But you better tell me what you have with the mods and whether the loading order is correct. In short, try using the LOOT program - it will automatically sort the plugins, which, in theory, should eliminate crashes.

M
Miridia 28.08.21

Sanchez Ramirez
All mods are right, I always use LOOT ... other Persians can enter but this one cannot, and the Persian is relatively new compared to the rest!

Z
ZONE93 28.08.21

bad luck tgda

a
arah 28.08.21

Not a panacea, but it can help.
1. A new (clean) save is made somewhere away from the buggy location.
2. In the folder My Documents My Games Skyrim Saves, delete all save except the last item 1
3. We run to the location with our feet without quickly moving in any way. New save again.
4. Go to the game and try to go to where it usually bugs / crashes.
If it didn't help, then again we run away from this location and again a new save (in a new slot, and not overwrite the old one) and run about our business for 2-5 game days.
During this time, something is done, someone is killed, and so on and so on. And quite often the glitch disappears by itself.
Such dances with a tambourine have helped me out more than once in such situations. Good luck!
PS
If there are some old ones in the My Documents My Games Skyrim Saves folder, copy the necessary saves somewhere to a separate folder.

R
R0NSAN 28.08.21

You can write "setstage DB02 50" in the console, then the game will magically miss you because it thinks that you have already been there. I myself had the same problem.