3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Konri 28.08.21 12:20 am

Hanging and kicking in single session [PC, RGL] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I play on PC through the Rockstar launcher, I have been playing for several years and everything is ok. But in recent months, there has been a problem that the game (online mode) just hangs tightly for 20 seconds, and after the hangup it throws out all the players and I am left alone in the session (if some mission after the hangup it failed due to the fact that everyone exited, but it’s like me) I don’t know what it depends on, it happens absolutely with any actions and with different periodicity (recently quite often, once was even every minute). I installed the driver, checked the game for integrity, googled the Internet. PC - Radeon RX 580, i5-7400, 24 RAM.

UPD: Video with the problem:
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salvador gunzerker 28.08.21

Konri
Perhaps there is a NAT type: strict.

P
Patrick star online 28.08.21

Konri
Temperature see. The symptoms are clearly throttling.

_
_iSTALKER_ 28.08.21

Konri
I read somewhere that setting a high priority for the GTA process helped. Try you too

k
kotasha 28.08.21

Perhaps it is worth rolling back to the previous driver, 7970 years ago 6 years ago, for the new driver on
loading GTA, it was hanging online, right now nvidia has no special problems.

K
Konri 28.08.21

Patrick Star Online
The temperature is fine, with 60 GPUs, 50 CPUs the average temperature.

K
Konri 28.08.21

Salvador Gunzerker
Configured port forwarding, after 3 hours of playing, I did not notice such a problem. In a couple of days I will let you know if everything was really decided.

K
Konri 31.08.21

Exactly a week later, I hasten to report the results: At first (several days) everything was fine, but after another two days there was this problem 2 times. In principle, all this would suit me, if it were not for today's session in which, with an interval of 10 minutes, it hung 2 times. Eh ... I thought that everything was decided. I will try other suggestions to solve this problem.