3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aserp 29.08.21 12:28 am

Batman: arkham asylum

It's strange that there is no topic yet.
Platforms: PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PS4, Xbox One
Genre: Action Adventure
Publisher: eidos
Developer: Rocksteady
Release Date: 25/08/09 (July 2016 - for PS4 and Xbox One)

Modified May 19, 2016 by Wurz-7
123 Comments
Sort by:
l
lol 29.08.21

[b] Pseudodog, [/ b] [b] Darkiti, [/ b]: agree:

[quote name = "megaPUMBA"]
now I can go to sleep peacefully: jisfdl:
[/ quote] the
day was a success: D

T
Tesla_F 29.08.21

[b] megaPUMBA [/ b], you came up with a good image for yourself :-D

r
rivezico 29.08.21

played the demo, super surprisingly. design, atmosphere, hanging by legs are all mega.
I will definitely download 8)

o
old_osam 29.08.21

and I downloaded it, since everyone wrote that the game is super, there are no ladders on ps3, at least on my CDL, the combat system is nonsense, these words of movement like a current class for 2 minutes will then annoy as in McSpain only there it was boring. The graphics itself did not impress, it is ridiculous to compare it with PE5, and even more so with MGC4.

T
Tan 29.08.21

[b] old_osam [/ b], and someone compared YO 3.X with MGS4: shock:

o
old_osam 29.08.21

[b] Tan [/ b], no, I meant another game, but wrote mgc4 heh ,,, well, okay, one way or another in this game the graph is not very good, although the game is of high quality, but not my level :)

L
Liverius 29.08.21

I looked at the PC DeMouy, in general it was not bad: there were no brakes, although the computer was not top-end, the boevka was simple, but it looked nice, although it was funny to see the legs that did not reach the enemy's hari, the stealth funny jumped-killed-jumped while the guards were dumbfounded in search of a mouse, although if so the whole game will get bored. the design is also cool, although it doesn't look like a psychiatric hospital. of the minuses: not the most impressive graphics, enemies look boring, poorly marked openable files - one could think of something better, and not a simple green question. We were especially pleased with the clockwork jaws and the disappearing stack of paper. in general, so far it is not as impressive as we would like

R
Raiden 29.08.21

The demo is quite solid! True, I would like more hand-to-hand fights! One stealth throughout the entire game would be annoying. There is no destroy. Betrang shit. You can't throw and hit multiple enemies at the same time. for some reason there is no freedom of choice, as in the king of stealth MGS, there are three men with machine guns, why can't I just boomerang at them because of the wall? or run up to spit, there are also combos aimed at the crowd of enemies. they don't die, and the batman, on the other hand, when wounded from the pulimet, immediately collapses to horror and no auto-recovery. in general, everything is aimed at stealth, but I want more qte = (the animation of the corner of the graph is normal, the demo did not go through until the end, what is there to eat after it passes through the ventilation a second time and wets 4?

L
Liverius 29.08.21

[b] Raiden [/ b], this is almost the end, just a couple of steps and enemies

a
alxp90 29.08.21

[quote name = "Liverius"] funny stealth jumped-killed-jumped while the guards run dumbfounded in search of a mouse [/ quote]

stealth is much more interesting there, will get bored quickly just because of lack of imagination.

L
Liverius 29.08.21

[b] alxp90 [/ b], well, there you can still sneak up quietly, portraying either Fisher or Snake, but the demo contained only that, although I liked it. I hope he will have interesting gadgets later

G
Guest 29.08.21

Gametech wrote a review of the demo :-D ... where it was fucked up. Lol.

R
Raiden 29.08.21

Is Rocksteady an Eidos bureau? : D

A
Aserp 29.08.21

[b] Raiden [/ b], uh-huh

T
The great logan 29.08.21

[b] killidi [/ b],

Lockust is another troll. You did not know?

G
Guest 29.08.21

[b] bubba_stix [/ b], I know. I like his fanboy most of all.
First love for the X360 and now for the PS3.

x
xds 29.08.21

played the demo on pc
very much I liked it most likely [s] download [/ s] buy full

d
dotdroid 29.08.21

demo approx. must be taken)

A
Aserp 29.08.21

[b] dotdroid [/ b], the panda approves, so we need to take it. I liked the demo too. : up:

T
The great logan 29.08.21

[quote name = "killidi"]
First love for X360, and now for PS3. [/ quote]

Nenene. At first, he had a great and ardent love for PCs and MMORPGs in particular. This is a fact documented in the forums.
It is unclear who made him chief editor at all.

He handed Stalker, then he wrote a preview in which he praised. In short, seven Fridays a week.