3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tinkino 29.08.21 12:28 am

Yooka-Laylee

yooka-laylee-release-date-640x325.jpg

Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, PC

Genre: Platforming, action-adventure

Publisher: Team17

Developer: Playtonic Games

Official website: http://www.playtonicgames.com/games/yooka-laylee/

Release date: Q1 2017

Trailer from E3 2016:

Gameplay demo with comments by Grant Kirkhope and Steve Meisle:

A platformer from the natives of Rare, reminiscent of the legendary Banjo-Kazooie series.

60 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 29.08.21

not bad at first impressions, but not lying next to Mario. in terms of adventure and general interest, it is much inferior to the same cameo from reir

the physics of the movement of the characters is of some sort. jumping is not fun.

Everyone's beloved and respected with a grafon on ps4, complete order. the most beautiful 3d game on a unit

looks like a cartoon in general.

sorry in some places too acidic

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

1 hour ago, Evgeniy Mirkin said:

So let's write down: the game aimed at 70 points out of 100 and achieved its goal!

Do not take my words out of context, I had the conscience not to weave evaluations into the conversation.

Modified on April 19, 2017 by Zenforso

A
ACE 29.08.21

camera of course PPC. from her sudden movements of constant trembling begins to vomit.

a stupid idea, of course, to put the basic techniques for pumping. since I could not find a character trader in techniques for a long time in this colorful madness, and in general how could I know about its existence, since nothing was said about pumping, although I had talked with this Persian before.

as all three basic receptions received immediately it became normal to go. but there are a lot of jambs - as if some newbies did, and not dad game design

pissed off that butterflies might not regain their stamina bar during the race. either glitch or gay design

B
Beloved and respected by 29.08.21

I would recommend playing ACE on pc (60fps, smooth camera), but you already play full on ps4.

Maybe there is a bug with butterflies on the consoles, but right now I went through a race with a cloud, I caught butterflies in spin mode and the stamina was perfectly restored.

The only thing that enrages so far is gibberish consisting of one sound, it is impossible to listen to some of the heroes at all, and the main villain, like a fat dumgai in his voice, immediately remembered the sound that the DG emits when the door open button is pressed, where they are not.

E
El Shadda1 29.08.21

Who needs full voice acting in a platformer? Haven't you played Banjo Kazui? or maybe in mario where only letts-e-go and yahu and, as it were, norms

Modified on April 23rd, 2017 by El Shadda1

V
VLQ 29.08.21

42 minutes ago, El Shadda1 said:

Who needs full voice acting in a platformer? Haven't you played Banjo Kazui? or maybe in mario where only letts-e-go and yahu and, as it were, norms

I need her not to be disgusting at least

B

El Shadda1 Don't you hear the voice acting of the main villain on your ears?

A
ACE 29.08.21

Everyone's favorite and respected, where does 60fps have to do with it? The camera is just a curve. She got stuck in polygons a couple of times lol

B

ACE I just didn't have any problems with it, maybe the truth is that the console version, because this time the port is on them and not from them.

B

Review from SG

About the voice acting very accurately noticed.

A
ACE 29.08.21

battles with enemies are complete shit - terribly enraged and crooked

the levels are too stretched - the dynamics suffers greatly. plus it enrages that the ability of the eaten fruit is enough for 20 seconds and therefore it is sometimes necessary to run 3-4 times

voice acting is just an abomination

T
Tinkino 29.08.21

82 points after 14 reviews. Could the people of Reyr have done it? Except for Free Radical Design, no one was able to release anything worthy after leaving the studio.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/yooka-laylee-and-the-impossible-lair

Review from Gamexplein:

S
Stepan 29.08.21

Tinkino Kong one to one. 

T
Tinkino 29.08.21

Stepan, therefore, I'm waiting for discounts. The controls are adequate, unlike their Banjo clone, you can play.

c
car breaker 29.08.21

Already 83 even, a good replacement for the Kong came out, apparently.

z
zhenia13 29.08.21

Only yesterday I learned about the game ...

If it is even half as good as even Retherns, it will be a fierce wine. Weiss also plays the role of a composer : cat-123:

Modified on October 4th, 2019 by zhenia13

T
Tinkino 29.08.21

At 04.10.2019 at 11:55, zhenia13 said:

Only yesterday I learned about the game ...

If it is even half as good as even Retherns, it will be a fierce wine. Weiss also plays the role of a composer : cat-123:

I walk very slowly - that's anything but DKC.

Very weak levels, the challenge is minimal. I expected something completely different. So far a disappointment. I won't call it a bad game, but I expected something completely different from the trailers.

It is a pity that we will not see Kong from Retro in the coming years either.

c
car breaker 29.08.21

2 minutes ago, Tinkino said:

Very weak levels, the challenge is minimal. I expected something completely different. So far a disappointment. I won't call it a bad game, but I expected something completely different from the trailers.

Feels like this is an attempt to repeat the kong, but for some reason it doesn’t feel good to play, it was enough for a while, I dropped it.

T
Tinkino 29.08.21

car breaker is quite a lazy attempt, where the visual could be made similar, but the levels themselves are normal or even designed in a similar way - no.

z
zhenia13 29.08.21

22 minutes ago, Tinkino said:

I played and threw it somewhere in the third) You are right in everything - there is no challenge, the visual is too similar to Kong, but at the same time it is worse, the movements are not so smooth and polished. Weiss doesn't seem to exist at all ((

Only the hub is awesome, it's cool with a huge number of secrets and mysteries.