3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
77lex 29.08.21 12:36 am

Shadow of rome

I went through the first chapter, got stuck in the arena with two gladiators, how I didn’t try to kill them, everything starts anew, what I’m doing wrong, I don’t understand, can someone help, thanks in advance, the game is cool: agree:
43 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rodney 29.08.21

The game is really awesome. As noted above, the topic is to the point. : up: Although the strong sense of deja-vu does not leave, the gameplay looks too much like Onimusha, especially the dialogue system.

S
Saen 29.08.21

I also liked the game, honestly. Of course, the stealth missions for Octavian are a bit boring, but each task is for Agrippa, just a joy :) I was glad that the suspicion of being similar to Onimusha was not justified - the fights are interesting and technical. Maybe, of course, they are too bloody, but you can't throw out the words from the song, therefore, super-bloodthirstiness is perceived as the entourage of the action. I just wanted to ask, is there a need to buy things for Octavinan's room - paintings, sofas, carpets and other rubbish? What is this for ?

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

I started to play.
Just super!
There are no words. very like.

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

Damn, I can't kill that Bargo in the arena.
Hard somehow: ((

J
John Davis 29.08.21

The game is good, but it's too slow or something ... I gave it up at the very end =) How did it end?

T
The REAL 29.08.21

Yes, the game looks a bit sluggish by the ambassador of such a makhalov GoW or DMC3 ... I'm disappointed.

J
JayDi 29.08.21

[quote name = "John Davis" ] game is good but it was too slow or something ... Gave up in the end =) What was all over it [/ quote]?
SPOILER: the villain turned pirate who have throughout the game for arenas drove - he had some kind of blood feud against the hero (so he tried to substitute / kill). Well, the murder of Caesor was organized by some other man, who then killed all his accomplices - we did not even fight with him, but simply showed a screen saver (there they still had some kind of secret society).

By the way, I didn't finish it in vain, tk. the last levels in their beauty and entertainment make all the previous ones at times, IMHO.

J
John Davis 29.08.21

[Quote] By the way, I didn't finish it in vain, because the last levels in their beauty and entertainment make all the previous ones at times, IMHO. [/ quote]
Yes, I think it makes no sense to spoil that, everyone who wanted to have played for a long time :) You can't break the stones (in the evening it happens), you have to aim like an idiot at the statues ... And considering that she was already bothering me by that time, I decided to abandon it.
Tell me, did he kill the uncle who killed his mother? Free your father? And what happened to Raiden the fagot? :-D

A
Aziphov 29.08.21

I press the new game screen * falls * into the darkness. that's all. what to do?? : sad:

d
dred 29.08.21

devil, I played, I started to like it, I got to the place where Agrippa gives some bracelet to the girl and then they show her supposedly brother where he says something about murder and the game hangs completely.
No one had it?

H
Hatake 29.08.21

Now I’ll go to blame Antony. Death to him, bastard .....
The game is normal, only very short.

S
Sergey Kalashnikov 29.08.21

About Ancient Rome is one of the most beloved games. Alas, nothing of the kind has ever seen the light. Ryse is not at all like that ...

L
LeGaTo 29.08.21

On March 26, 2020 at 14:27, Sergey Kalashnikov said:

About Ancient Rome is one of the most beloved games. Alas, nothing of the kind has ever seen the light. Ryse is not at all like that ...

Gorgeous game, it's a pity that the continuation never happened.

S
SSpace 29.08.21

At 04/05/2020 at 01:36, Trigger said:

Gorgeous game, it's a pity that the continuation never happened.

This is necroposting.

But, yes, the game is beautiful, hidden gem. I remember the complexity of some missions for Agrippa, my wife was still sick, but it's super interesting to play : 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

L
LeGaTo 29.08.21

1 hour ago, SSpace said:

This is necroposting.

But, yes, the game is beautiful, hidden gem. I remember the complexity of some missions for Agrippa, my wife was still sick, but it's super interesting to play : 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

Eh, do you remember how juicy there was a dismemberment?

: frog26:

S
SSpace 29.08.21

1 minute ago, Trigger said:

Eh, do you remember how juicy there was a dismemberment?

: frog26:

Yes, juice. And not only a dismemberment, but all sorts of cool tricks, such as the ability to break your opponent's hands, with which he shakes like a thread later : frog38:

I remember there, when completing a challenge or for completing a campaign in missions, Agrippa was given some kind of Ãœberset of armor. And I restarted the very first battle (where everything is simple against everyone) and played it in a circle, savoring the SPIRIT OF WAR : 57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:

Modified May 8, 2020 by SSpace

H
Hello 29.08.21

I join all those who are rummaging - it was a good game. played, of course, for the last time in 2006, but it was imprinted in my memory purely positively. I wanted to refresh my memories in January-February - the old woman ps2 could not cope with reading the disc : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

S
SSpace 29.08.21

Hello I also plan to replay it as an opportunity. 

H
Hello 29.08.21

SSpace I remember when I played wildly burned with stealth missions - I was waiting for them to end as soon as possible to go to knead into the arena : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

according to my recollections, stealth was to hell, I also wanted to check if it seemed to me then

S
SSpace 29.08.21

Hello Yes, but there seemed to be some pretty interesting stealth segments. And you can change clothes, and deceive the guards in dialogues, and much more (if memory does not fail)