3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
delete 29.08.21 12:46 am

Plants vs. Zombies garden warfare 2

1277305.jpg

Release date: 23 Feb 2016

Genre: 3rd person action.

Platforms: PC Origin, Xbox One, Playstation 4.

Publisher: Electronic Arts

Developer: PopCap Games

About the game. Continuation of the multiplayer action game of 2014. 6 new heroes, 8 game modes and your own Backyard battleground, which you can decorate as you wish. Multiplayer with player versus player modes and cooperative modes. Plant and zombie campaigns that can be completed both alone and with friends.

Modified on June 2, 2016 by delete
13 Comments
Sort by:
x
xWhItEWoLFx 29.08.21

I downloaded it via EA Acess and what can I say. Cool, but alone without a party is boring.

d
delete 29.08.21

I always run in co-op with random people. Well, if in PvP, then there is such meat, which is not particularly important, with or without friends. 

In general, I am glad that the second part turned out to be good. Yes, Rosa is dominating everyone right now, but she will be nerfed soon. In the first part, the Chemist was like that, and then he was corrected, or when a plasma pea shot was added to the first part, he also bent everyone, but he was also quickly corrected. 

d
delete 29.08.21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=64&v=llTo-B1aQ3g

d
delete 29.08.21

PvZ.jpg

June 5th is a new free add-on. 1 card + 2 new heroes + a ton of new cosmetics + a ton of nerfs and buffs.

PS Bad, very slow work with the game. One new map for Turf Takeover after so much time, even in Sij and even faster (

d
delete 29.08.21

The first part of Trouble in Zombopolis is out.

d
delete 29.08.21

Limitlessness in Zombopolis continues!

Meet Trouble in Zombopolis Part Two

'' Two of the biggest innovations

- Community Tests. 

- New Pizza / Zomburger delivery missions. 

And the big punchnote

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Updates/INTRODUCING-TROUBLE-IN-ZOMBOPOLIS-PART-TWO-AND-COMMUNITY/mp/5423420#U5423420

d
delete 29.08.21

F
Face 29.08.21

Can you tell me how to get into Garden Ops mode?

d
delete 29.08.21

1 hour ago, Face said:

Can you tell me how to get into Garden Ops mode?

On both bases there is a Transport to which you approach and start, alone or in co-op. Plants have a flying van, zombies have a small airship.

F
Face 29.08.21

9 hours ago, delete said:

At both bases there is a Transport to which you approach and start, alone or in co-op. Plants have a flying van, zombies have a small airship.

Thanks.

S
Shpak-G 29.08.21

what

this is

is that?

: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

Session joker? Looter shooter? Battleroyal?

A
ALF_9010 29.08.21

3in1

d
delete 29.08.21

10 hours ago, Shpak-G said:

what

this is

is that?

: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

Session joker? Looter shooter? Battleroyal?

Session girl with an overwatch smell. I play it, it is very different from gv1 / 2. 

Wildly imbalanced now, the first patch is not until October. Now the game can be said to be in beta. 

There are no microtransactions.