3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VLQ 29.08.21 12:46 am

Mega man 11

0MzFhQZ.jpg

Developer / Publisher: Capcom

Release date: end of 2018

Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC

Spoiler

z3CbBXL.jpg2DQleCU.jpgqRwdJU5.jpg

Spoiler

EitIODH.png8aB2YXM.jpg4PNazz5.png

19 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pr8da21r 29.08.21

It is still hard to believe that Capcom did this.
The only pity is that even here they will find a way to shove DLC. You will see : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:
Ps The game looks like Mighty No. 9 healthy person.

V
VLQ 29.08.21

12 hours ago, Pr8da21r said:

The only pity is that even here they will find a way to shove DLC. You will see: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

it's ok to have DLC in 2017

P
Pr8da21r 29.08.21

12 hours ago, VLQ said:

it's ok to have DLC in 2017

Here I agree with you, and many publishers really approach with soul and sense to the creation of their DLC.
But, c'mon, we're talking about Capcom here.
The company that managed to sell us separately the characters that were already on the discs with the game (Street Fighter x Tekken).

The company that dared to cut the ending from the game and sell it to us in the form of DLC (Asura's Wrath).

The company that was able to sell us a game from early access under the guise of a full release for $ 60 (Street Fighter 5).

And this is not a complete list of all the "successes" Capcom over the past few years.
Therefore, you will forgive my skepticism.

Modified on December 7, 2017 by Pr8da21r

d
delete 29.08.21

I dry more on X, but I think I will definitely take part 11. 

d
dabl 29.08.21

I'm more worried about the complexity of the new part. According to the video, everything is somehow simple for a mega-man.

V
VLQ 29.08.21

M
Mountain View 29.08.21

B
Beren 29.08.21

Should you take the Collection now or are they too hardcore? And I understand correctly that there are 4 collections in which there are different parts everywhere? 

M
Mountain View 29.08.21

G
Grayharvey 29.08.21

Demo of a new mega man hellish   : cn: I'm relatively easy now going through the first mega men and the first part of the X, but here the PPC level is long and there is a lot of bullshit forgotten by me, that the level needs to be crammed. I never got to the boss in five trays. I take at the start: 57a8bd5c741d1_FROG11:

L
Lordsky 29.08.21

check out the demo. epic is cool : cat-155:. I'll take on the blur

M
Mountain View 29.08.21

P
Pr8da21r 29.08.21

Since this is a Capcom game, I feel like asking.
Do you already know what's going on with micropayments?
: frog33:

G
Grayharvey 29.08.21

At 09/27/2018 at 11:40 am, Pr8da21r said:

: frog33:

Not found. In the game, at the levels there is a currency in the form of bolts, for example, you can buy e-tanks with it. It seems like it’s impossible to push the bolts, or I didn’t find it. And the game is cool, it undermines the asshole like the good old ones. Right now I'll finish off the third X and sit down tight: 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

A
Azzy 29.08.21

They are not here.

J
JIe0H 29.08.21

in my opinion you are confusing Kapkom with some EA

P
Pr8da21r 29.08.21

On 07.12.2017 at 11:34, Pr8da21r said:

we're talking about Capcom here.
The company that managed to sell us separately the characters that were already on the discs with the game (Street Fighter x Tekken).

The company that dared to cut the ending from the game and sell it to us in the form of DLC (Asura's Wrath).

The company that was able to sell us a game from early access under the guise of a full release for $ 60 (Street Fighter 5).

And this is not a complete list of all the "successes" Capcom over the past few years.
Therefore, you will forgive my skepticism.

I will quote myself a year ago + do not forget about the opportunity to buy additional orbs for real money in Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition and Devil May Cry 5 : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

Modified on October 3rd, 2018 by Pr8da21r

C
Charmander 29.08.21

It's a pity that the game forgot that there was the previous part, with secrets and a boss and hidden upgrades for the costume, old-school cheekbones but zero sense from this. 

M
Mountain View 29.08.21

A listing for Mega Man Zero / ZX Legacy Collection has appeared for PlayStation 4 on the PlayStation Store in Hong Kong.

https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/UP0102-CUSA15023_00-MMZZLC0000000001

The collection, which has yet to be officially announced, is listed as due out on January 21, 2020. Like the Mega Man collections before it, it will likely also release for Xbox One, Switch, and PC.

Here is an overview of the collection, via the PlayStation Store:

Mega Man Zero / ZX Legacy Collectionbrings together six classic titles in one game: Mega Man Zero 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as Mega Man ZX and ZX Advent.

In addition to the original games, this package includes an artwork gallery, music player, special filters, and much more. Casual Scenario Mode and a Save-Assist feature are available for those who would like to enjoy the story at their own pace. Players can also try their hand at the new leaderboard-based Z Chaser Mode, an exclusive new mode created just for this set of games.