3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pr8da21r 29.08.21 12:53 am

Metal wolf chaos xd

metal-wolf-chaos-xd-release-date-1177412
https://metalwolfchaos.com/

Release Date: August 6, 2019
Developer: FromSoftware 

Publisher: Devolver Digital
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Sony PlayStation 4, Microsoft Xbox One

Captured for more than 15 years in the land of the rising sun, thanks to the efforts of the kotans from Devolver Digital, the game is finally available for the rest of the land.
You - a pilot of a battle mech and part-time the 47th President of the United States, bring justice and restore democracy in the country torn apart by the economic crisis and civil war.

Well, guys, who has already tried it? : frog32:
What thoughts?
Just a good game or the main game of this year?
The third is not given here: frog36:

7 Comments
Sort by:
d
delete 29.08.21

I'm at work: cat-192:

I bought it during the summer sale.

I hope the duration is 15 hours and good BOSS, I didn't spoil myself anything.

Spoiler

Not in this game is the final BOSS statue of liberty, I don't remember which game it was in))) 

S
Sefik 29.08.21

Played at one time on 1 xvoh (even from Fromov there were such projects as - Otogi and part 2) 

I remember the awesome level in Las Vegas !!!

P
Pr8da21r 29.08.21

Judging by the reviews from the fields, Russian subtitles were even screwed into the game.Now : troll_face_37:
you have no excuses for skipping this masterpiece: troll_face_35:

d
delete 29.08.21

This is true.

The sound is lame, then it is not audible loudly. 

It is being played well so far, I don’t understand what is difficult, everyone is shooting at me, but it didn’t even reach a critical state, I got a game over only 1 time, when at the very beginning I accidentally left the border of the map : icon_lol:.

But the dialogues are a little enraged, already nauseated about talking about freedom and yu es fokin hey. I expected this, but it is worse than expected.

And there is also ROOOOOBEEERT !!!

M
Mountain View 29.08.21

3JEUn5P.png

kCv8Pe9.png

P
Pr8da21r 29.08.21

Let the game-magazine know nothing for a long time, but even his assessments indicate that MWC XD is much better than Left Alive : troll_face_60:

L
Ligfip1 29.08.21

4 minutes ago, Pr8da21r said:

Let the game-magazine know nothing for a long time, but even his assessments indicate that MWC XD is much better than Left Alive : troll_face_60:

it's not that hard

be better left alive