3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tinkino 29.08.21 12:53 am

Super mario maker 2

SuperMarioMaker2_HowToBuy_digital_image6

Platform: Switch Genre: Platformer, Level editor Publisher: Nintendo Developer: Nintendo EPD Release Date: 06/28/2019 Trailer:  

Direct from 05/15/2019:

Who takes it? I don't think I will hang in the constructor (not my theme), but 100 levels from Nintendo plus custom ones make me take this game.

Therefore, please, the codes of your levels after the release.

28 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 29.08.21

Tinkino I will buy

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

I also thought to take for the sake of 100 levels and mb co-op, but now xs when this co-op will be added

but to design the levels yourself is too lazy, as well as to play 99% of the slag levels from users

A
ACE 29.08.21

dozensnake on the first part on sites and even in the game itself, many made selections of top levels, including from different developers and publications, such as Tom Hall, Famitsu, Game Informer, etc.

I passed them. were very cool

G
Grayharvey 29.08.21

Already pre-ordered. On the syllable from a two-dimensional haze, only a port with viyu, which is not very interesting to me, and the levels in the first maker, if you believe all sorts of vidos on YouTube, are riveted by very cool ones. And then there's more tools.

P
Preacher 29.08.21

Oh, I hope 1C will not let you down and will get it at the exit.

Modified June 26, 2019 by Preacher

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

The VG247 review - a simple sequel that still manages to exceed expectations Eurogamer - Recommended USgamer - 4.5 / 5 GamesRadar + - 4.5 / 5 Press Start - 8.5 Nintendo Life - 10/10

S
Sagara 29.08.21

https://opencritic.com/game/7760/super-mario-maker-2

A
ACE 29.08.21

review from us https://gamemag.ru/reviews/super-mario-maker-2

F
FreeFCA 29.08.21

Am I correct in that Story Mode assumes that some levels cannot be completed without Luigi's help and level rebuilding?

It’s just that I’m stuck on the third level, where the castle with the ghosts of Boo; and a door with coins in a crevice. I jumped into the abyss of times for a hundred, until I put a block under the door.

P
Preacher 29.08.21

I took it, I was just delighted with the steelbook.

Modified June 28, 2019 by Preacher

o
omoprof 29.08.21

On 6/27/2019 at 9:57 AM, FreeFCA said:

Am I correct in that Story Mode assumes that some levels cannot be completed without Luigi's help and level rebuilding?

It’s just that I’m stuck on the third level, where the castle with the ghosts of Boo; and a door with coins in a crevice. I jumped into the abyss of times for a hundred, until I put a block under the door.

Not correct, everything is passed without cheats

C
Chuvakstepan 29.08.21

The creator of Celeste, Matt Thorson, decided to also stick up and make his own levels in Super Mario Maker 2 and even shared them.

If you are interested, then below will be the codes for the levels and the author! If you don't have Super Mario Maker 2 yet, can you watch the Shacknews video and see these pretty fun and challenging levels?

Levels:
- Banzai Bounce: Q43-GXB-WHG
- Desert of Despair: H8K-3B9-WDG
- Starlight Shells: PHP-GYT-VJG
- Shrine of the Sacred Stiletto: 5YG-7DN-PGG

Maker ID: JVY-3W4-11H

Modified on July 2, 2019 by Chuvakstepan

F
FreeFCA 29.08.21

omoprof but then how to enter the door that hangs in the air?

P
Preacher 29.08.21

1 hour ago, FreeFCA said:

Here, too, I passed it with Luigi's cubes.

o
omoprof 29.08.21

21 hours ago, FreeFCA said:

20 hours ago, Preacher said:

Here, too, I passed it with Luigi's cubes.

If there is a P block under the door of a coin, somewhere, you need to find / drag it and press it. If there is nothing, fly on something (shell, platform ...)

P
Preacher 29.08.21

6 hours ago, omoprof said:

If there is a P block under the door of a coin, somewhere, you need to find / drag it and press it. If there is nothing, fly on something (shell, platform ...)

but the P block was closed with the usual ones, it was mario world, is it possible to open doors in the air there.

o
omoprof 29.08.21

Preacher

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

omoprof hqdefault.jpg

d
dabl 29.08.21

Newfagi, steaming up in the cm2 plot, how cute!: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

o
omoprof 29.08.21

On 7/4/2019 at 9:57 PM, dabl said: