3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 29.08.21 11:19 pm

Killer MGS Hitman

Who knows exactly when Splinter Cell comes out on PC, and if anyone has played on Xbox, how does it feel?

25 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phantom 29.08.21

Who knows exactly when Splinter Cell comes out on PC, and if anyone has played on Xbox, how does it feel?

Write Another Doom 3 Killer in One :-D

R
Roman 29.08.21

And what is Splinter Cell an unworthy game ???

P
Phantom 29.08.21

And what is Splinter Cell an unworthy game ???

The game is great. But she has as much in common with MGS and Hitman as Colin McRae Rally and Need For Speed.

x
xtr 29.08.21

Splinter Cell - a lot of stealth. Little action, but very beautiful. I play slowly :)

K
Kay'L 669 29.08.21

Splinter Cell - a lot of stealth. Little action, but very beautiful. I play slowly :)

Xbox? spy.gif

G
Guest 29.08.21

Xbox? spy.gif

In theory, the shipment of the PC version is in full swing. In addition, patch 1.1 has already been published.

K
Kay'L 669 29.08.21

Xbox? spy.gif

In theory, the shipment of the PC version is in full swing. In addition, patch 1.1 has already been published.

So I meant personal preference for xtr: wink:, not the presence or absence of a PC version. : D

G
Guest 29.08.21

i played Splinter cell. It sucks.

for me such toys as Hitman.

G
Guest 29.08.21

Xbox? spy.gif

So I meant personal preference for xtr: wink:, not the presence or absence of a PC version. : D

Well, you never know? : D

G
GunsLinger 29.08.21

The murderer of the IGU is not going anywhere (although rather the victim of the murderer), but what does the Hitman have to do with it?

R
Roman 29.08.21

The murderer of the IGU is not going anywhere (although rather the victim of the murderer), but what does the Hitman have to do with it?

How and? They have many similar elements! For example stelth composing!

G
Guest 29.08.21

The pirates are out now! On 3CD original English version!

And the fact that she looks like Hitman at yes, there is such ... but remotely ...

And they have the same genre - third-person action ...

Anrilov engine ...

The demo is super ...

G
GunsLinger 29.08.21

There are many similar elements ... maybe (How many?), But calling him a killer is too much, Hitman has his own original plot, his own inimitable PERSONALITY ... and much more ... so the games on closer inspection are completely different ....

And the fact that they are united by the stealth component, and even more so from the third-person view, is, sorry, just excuses!

P
Phantom 29.08.21

Then it turns out that you can compare Rally games and Need For Speed, because they have so much in common! And here and there there are cars and they drive: lol:

T
Tuborg 29.08.21

[b] Roman [/ b], [quote] And what is Splinter Cell an unworthy game ??? [/ quote]
soooo ....

[spoil] so young and innocent: trollface: [/ spoil]

P
Pseudodog 29.08.21

[quote name = "Roman"] Who knows exactly when Splinter Cell comes out on your computer? And in general, if anyone played on Xbox, how does it feel? [/ quote]
: trollface:

S
SokolRETX 29.08.21

Here are you necrophiles: trollface:

A
Aserp 29.08.21

Knights have already played out.

N
NiGHTS 29.08.21

Aserp I'm fine

L
LeGaTo 29.08.21

On 20.02.2003 at 23:54, Roman said:

I didn’t play boxing, but I didn’t play the curling iron, but only the Hitman survived.