3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alcatrash1 31.08.21 10:31 pm

Video card and microfreeze underload low CPU load (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Rdr online I tried to remove the v-sync, in vain the video card 80-90 percent 60-70 percent, with vsink the game becomes smoother (microfreezes have become less common), but for some reason it keeps 55-57, but not 60, but the system can see that it is capable of this
Config:
Rtx 2060 super
I5 10400f
16gb 3200 2ch
hddwd blue 1 tb
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 31.08.21

in online games, the quality of the Internet can affect the FPS (the problem is not necessarily on your part)

A
Alcatrash1 31.08.21

Beirut

B
Beirut 31.08.21

Alcatrash1
I do not necessarily write problems on your
server side , backbones, etc.
it's easier for you to write about the problem in the rockstar itself, there is a ru of those. support
https://support.rockstargames.com/ru/

C
CrowBY 31.08.21

Alcatrash1 by
checking the speed you will not know the quality of the connection. for this, you need to at least make a trace to the server, but this may be a problem

A
AnPei 08.09.21

We do not install servers at best in Europe - but there through Frankfurt, now figs that you check before you score and everything is clear where the losses are, the quality of the hardware increases and the ping at the previous level due to innovations, somewhere in 2010, they began to install servers from DDoS attacks (their IP addresses were highlighted and made their way as from DDoS attacks) they face Frankfurt because of them an unacceptable waiting time, do not measure these questions correctly and confuse everything, they say they have nothing to do with

B
Beirut 08.09.21

speed test is rather for ordinary people a plug
You can, when the game is on, find out the ip server on which you are playing,
then make a full trace to it and see where the problem is
(just google what to do and what programs are needed for this)

But the game has Russian support, so let them do it and they are engaged
Yes, and plus or minus 5 fps is not a problem at all

V
VETER15 08.09.21

Alcatrash1
I will say my opinion is different from others!

It is advisable to change the CDM to play on the SDM
And now to the complex, it seems that you wrote the percentage correctly:
- The fact that you have the 3600 operative does not negate the fact that the maximum percentage is taken out by DDR4 2666 = 2666 the operative will work, which is no longer insignificant, albeit at lower frequencies playing
- The core clock is 2900, which is very low for games. You need to start at 3600 per core.

BOTTOMLINE: Percents more powerful, starting with a high frequency of both cores and memory support. Higher frequencies work better than lower frequencies that will pull the entire system.
Therefore, here it is not in the loaded processor and the video cards should be looked at, I think this is amateurism.

B
Beirut 08.09.21

VETER15 wrote:
VERDICT: Percents more powerful, starting with a high frequency of both cores and memory support. Higher frequencies work better than lower frequencies that will pull the entire system.
Therefore, here it is not in the loaded processor and the video cards should be looked at, I think this is amateurism.
He also writes that the problem is only in the ONLINE game
and amateurism is advice like yours. Buy a new piece of hardware for 50k
and then buy 3090?
and then if it doesn't help? "It's like, well, that's all my powers"?))))

A
Alcatrash1 08.09.21

VETER15 turbo
boost 4 GHz, per core)) if the recommended memory frequency is 2666, this means that stable operation at this frequency is guaranteed, and why the same memory latency changed after overclocking it by 3200))

A
Alcatrash1 08.09.21

VETER15
and besides, even cyberpunk on hdd works better for me than rdr online

V
VETER15 08.09.21

Beirut
Read you, then you don't have to write anything at all. You have your own opinion, I have mine. Why find fault? Let him decide what is better for him, or do you decide for him?)
Alcatrash1
didn't guess right, I can't know all the details that you have. Noob, I'll go further)))

A
AZINO1337 08.09.21

Wrong PC? Overclock your standard is worth the hike

A
Alcatrash1 08.09.21

AZINO1337
I have overclocked operating system, oc video card, I cannot overclock percent without index k)

M
Marsj 08.09.21

The video card no longer drags. Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultra-High Settings - 55.5 FPS:
Spoiler
https://pc-builds.com/cyri/Intel_Core_i5-10400F/NVIDIA_GeForce_RTX_2060_SUPER/0YL14p/?gameList=(3i)

A
Alcatrash1 08.09.21

Marsj so I don't have maximum speed, I can record a video with settings, fps, friezes, and it never dropped below 60, now such problems have just begun, the video card does not load, it was 75 fps without a VSink and the vidyuha also does not load, I turned it on vsink has become generally 57, and rarely rises to 60

A
Alcatrash1 08.09.21

Marsj
and even more so with such tests to believe, it shows that in the warzone I have 50 fps, but in fact at maximum speed 80-100 +