3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bozaxo 31.08.21 10:31 pm

Help with Lab X-16 in Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl! (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Hello, tell me, please.
* background *
I decided to play in the Shadow of Chernobyl and installed the mod on the weapon PAK.
When I went to Laboratory X16, Sakharov gave me a helmet and I passed the Laboratory normally.
But then my game broke and had to be reinstalled.

* problem *
I did everything, reinstalled the game and everything was great until the laboratory, Sakharov did not give me a helmet, I thought, well, some kind of bug. I go into it, go through to the moment where the PSI began to operate - Radiation and then began, I go to the levers, and nothing happens to them. (Moreover, they were all lowered, handle down) I went upstairs, there the door is closed. (Where is the Controller) and that's it, I'm stuck at this moment, neither forward nor backward. What to do?

PS I played with the same mod for a weapon pack and everything was fine, before that.
PSS I go up to the control panel, they say to me like "Disable protection" something like that.
2 Comments
Sort by:
v
valsid 31.08.21

Again, it means broke, reinstall, or better, a proven ready-made mod for PM, their mass

B
Be3yH4eG 31.08.21

The current has recently passed through ... ... no problem!