3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FreeRacer69 31.08.21 10:31 pm

PS icons instead of XBox (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hi all!
Sobstna, I'm playing with a Dualshock 4 gamepad, I won't get used to the icons from the box, can I somehow replace the icons for displaying the buttons of the gamepad of the box with a dualshock?
6 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 31.08.21

You can put a mod on the icons from the curling iron

F
FreeRacer69 31.08.21

barabear
And what is the name of fashionable prompt? I can't find something. And yes, I have a linklab version. Will work?

b
barabear 31.08.21

FreeRacer69 is
googling in 5 seconds, what is the problem with looking at least a little yourself https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/ps4-gamepad-icons

F
FreeRacer69 31.08.21

barabear
I saw this one, but where can I find a new one? So it was updated in the 16th year for the last time.

A
Alexandr_Nem 31.08.21

FreeRacer69
If the game is not in incentive, add it as a third-party game to the library, in incentive you go to the settings, there is the "controller" button, then press "basic controller settings" - a window will open, there you put a tick on "custom playstation settings". I did this and all the buttons showed as they should, even the gyroscope worked in Detroit.

F
FreeRacer69 31.08.21

Alexandr_Nem
And I tried to do this, it didn't work out, should I run it through the Steam library then? I added it there, it is in my version of the link. I tried to add all the eeshniki, and to run the hell, it is necessary through the launcher to start the sshlklaba. Well, or I was doing something wrong