3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely maze 31.08.21 10:31 pm

Linking Steam to uplay (Assassin's Creed: Revelations)

I have a question if I buy a game on incentive will it be automatically linked to the uplay account that was last launched through it? Or do you have to tie it yourself?
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 31.08.21

Ely Maze
It won't start without uplay.

E
Ely maze 31.08.21

POLKOVNIK2005
that is not the question

b
blackopsmaniac 31.08.21

In theory, yes, if in the settings I connected Steam and Yuplei. At least when I took Odyssey on the incentive a couple of years ago, she automatically became attached to Yuplei, although xs, as it is now

E
Ely maze 31.08.21

blackopsmaniac
just an uplay brother's account is tied to the incentive, and I'm thinking if I buy it in incentive, can I tie the game to my uplay account

S
SonyK_2 31.08.21

Ely Maze
Ely Maze wrote:
... my brother's uplay account is tied to the incentive, and I'm thinking if I buy it in incentive, can I tie the game to my uplay account
The game should in theory be tied to the one specified in the Yubisoft launcher settings. If you need to change your account, in the settings you can untie the brotherly one and bind your own.
Spoiler

E
Ely maze 31.08.21

SonyK_2
and if he no longer has access to it, then what?

E
Ely maze 31.08.21

SonyK_2
I think it's better to buy their games or keys or in their uplay store discounts with incentives are the same there, and I'll be sure that I bought it on my account

S
SonyK_2 09.09.21

Ely Maze
Ely Maze wrote:
... if he no longer has access to it, then what?
Either try to restore and untie, or write to the TP of the yubiks - to link another account.
... I think it's better to buy their games or keys or from their uplay store ...
With their "compatibility policy" between stores, this is probably the best solution. Once I wanted to buy in Steam an add-on to the game that is in the Yubisoft launcher and asked the technical support question: "Will they be compatible?" They answered: "You need to have a Steam version in order to buy DLC for it."

E
Ely maze 09.09.21

I untied SonyK_2 Steam from my account,

but I don't understand how to buy games in upay there it is necessary to write an index address

is it generally necessary or can you write any numbers there? I just didn't buy anything there before

b
barabear 09.09.21

Ely Maze
So in Steam, all the same should be written, at least when buying from a card, but no one checks it anyway. ...

E
Ely maze 09.09.21

barabear
well, I didn't know about that, I always buy through the Steam wallet

S
SonyK_2 09.09.21

Ely Maze
Ely Maze wrote:
... I don't understand how to buy games in upay there it is necessary to write an index address ... is it generally necessary or can you write any numbers there? ...
When the data was needed, I wrote some nonsense - it worked !. ..;)

E
Ely maze 28.10.21

SonyK_2 is
not a question, but I bought the game and decided to experiment with the screen resolution, all the resolutions work, but when you set the resolution where it says 85Hz, the screen starts blinking

. since at 1280x1024 75Hz it works fine and on others too, except for 85Hz

S
SonyK_2 28.10.21

Ely Maze
Ely Maze wrote: the
question is not the topic ...
It's better to write in a personal, so as not to offtopic. Answered there.