3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimson_62 04.11.19 02:06 pm

Game mill? (Assassin's Creed 3)

Hi to all, somebody knows as it to win in this mill maybe there is some special method must be stupid or operetsja and play until you're lucky but I don't it's the last time time 300 have played, maybe someone knows what's the secret?
42 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kapellimestari 04.11.19

Nope, usually play on, you learn, is at first unusual. The game is scattered with players of different levels of complexity, levels signed in the menu stakes, I think. The mill is a cross between checkers and a cross, a nought. There are two different types of fields to play on that with three circles, it is easier to put a three.

D
Dimson_62 04.11.19

Yes it's understandable but in job it is said that we must win in the manor and it is difficult to win on this and ask.

F
Fahrenheit3640 04.11.19

Dimson_62
Just think, just think... you Need to count the moves in advance.

L
Lubber 04.11.19

Met three types: six, nine and twelve pieces. All fields of different tactics, not to mention the fact that enemies are in the same situation to go differently. Not to lose is quite simple, but to win against pros is really difficult. I have usually ends with the enemy offers a draw. But if in a hurry, it is easier to give up, because pretty quickly evident that to win will not succeed - your every mistake is punished immediately. The most brutal was when I threw the party, having the advantage of 9:3, forgetting that the last three checkers go anyhow.

M
MAXIMUS1993 04.11.19

Won all 3 games with this video, until this suffer with a Mill 3 days

O
Olegamop 04.11.19

Great theme, maybe there is a master of gambling, although gambling I think it is not really the appropriate concept.
In gambling there is a probability of things, and then one mistake and the drain, luck means nothing, except maybe balls.
Just AC3 I have met 4 types of games:
Balls - are readily available and quite easy to win;
Checkers is probably known to many from childhood game, but for example I remember most other rules;
Fanorona and Mill - radically different but equally strange and almost impossible to win;
Was a mission from the thieves Guild to Win £ 500 in gambling, the balls I rose, although in absolute numbers probably lost almost as much as winning.
But the job with the Mill I do not remember, like it was the job of winning the estate (Fanorona), but I'm with the old man how many never played, so never to no-one's drove, not to mention winning, he's the expert after all.
No wonder, in the manor no more women, no booze, no box was not, it was necessary to the grandfather to do something :)
Completing quests for the thieves Guild I noticed that the players are of different skill levels: novice, Pro and expert and the stakes all in the same limits of $ 100, which in my opinion is not correct. After all connoisseurs to put on a major, but just not play at all.
Is there anyone among us masters well, or at least sharper?
I think that's the big victory for the gaming tables, the trophy should be awarded, because I passed the whole game with 100% sync after completing everything (YES! NOW ALL CHICKS ARE MINE!) and left skupu with trophies in the estate of empty space is left under the gold plate, may be just for Excitement. Grandfather at the manor need in order to not become to beat! I need this plate! S!

L
Lubber 04.11.19

About game estate is not a job, and achivka. I have a stupid it was when I got it, it would put the minimum at the last minute, because really to lose more. And then got this job on 500 coins, and Choto so vpadlu was to strain your brain - I found rookie in the nuts in the port estates and beat.
And finally the balls is the cheat for a computer game - want to throw well, will not want to throw bad. A complete mess. To win have to always throw the last, and each throw at least 1 point, otherwise a Pro on the nuts just make superbreak the final and win.

D
Dimson_62 04.11.19

MAXIMUS1993
Thanks for the video I won in this mill finally!!!

A
AL0222 04.11.19

All my childhood playing this mill. I had such a small box ,like shaxmati road.
Posted the early videos are not all the same. Too much is not deliberate,empty moves,though......for blocking the stroke can be that he eventually did, but not killed. It not the victorywe did not play.
Here to win when the opponent only 3 chips and he jumps as he wants,and you have a lot of them - it's a win.
You should try to build this combination to following your move was successful, i.e. you took on any opponent's piece. Fork trying to build, easier to say.

That's how it is .

As it is now.

d
davidrf 04.11.19

I have this game never played. The first time got burned, so I thought that diagonali the same line. But 3 times I section. It's just citati allowed as soon as the opponent has 3 chips left he started jumping all over the Board! But it did not help!
But the principle is simple - Stroy the plugs myself and don't let the enemy to do the same.

A
AL0222 04.11.19

davidrf

It's just citati allowed as soon as the opponent has 3 chips left he started jumping all over the Board!

It's NOT cheating the rules of the game. You too have to do what's cheating is it?

d
davidrf 04.11.19

AL0222
I mean where is it not read? Sorry!!!

K
Kibernetic 04.11.19

and why games bet 100 and win..and 99???

R
RikoChiko 04.11.19

It's just citati allowed as soon as the opponent has 3 chips left he started jumping all over the Board!
Nothing is true,everything is permitted

A
Amon.Ra.XII 04.11.19

MAXIMUS1993
And I myself have thought a strategy-so interesting

H
Headluck 04.11.19

I can't get past the mill at the estate..the video did not help...after 4 strokes he is on his own and then have already to think...the best achieved a draw or 3 on 3 fights where he lost.

i
ice82 04.11.19

MAXIMUS1993 respect for the video, the mill again almost immediately, somewhere in the 15th times getting exactly the same combination of moves. Everyone else good luck

i
ice82 04.11.19

Kibernetic
income tax :)

b
baxter2952 04.11.19

Hello) so, I decided to gash his day-job) evaluate)

b
bloodraine 04.11.19

Here some swearing unreal about those minigames! Who the h..this came up!?!? But in checkers they played ever?? Kings go 1 cell - suuuper. Checkers is back-up - well done! And other games? Here's the lead from the start, chips much more - so the enemy begins to mast......VAT chip up and down, waiting for when you get caught in a trap - zai..Xia the game. Max draw offers. Class!
That's all done, so the desire to play these mini-games was not Aplodismenty. For the first time so angry cause the game needs!...