3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stanok40rus 31.08.21 10:33 pm

Discussion of the game. (Tormented Souls)

We share our impressions about the game.
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 31.08.21

Yesterday I bought it, so I haven't played too much yet, but I can say that the game is still pleasing. The atmosphere, riddles, gameplay, everything that I expected - I got it. But these are still the initial impressions.
Of the minuses - conservation. Yes, this is a tribute to the classics, but alas, now it is already anarchism

e
enik1987 31.08.21

the game can be played in 3 seconds, then you can not save there at all

I
Ilya2026 31.08.21

The game is budgetary, you can't help but notice. The cutscenes are static, the models are rather weak, the animation of faces is practically absent. But the game doesn't get any worse from this. The atmosphere as in SH is definitely there. It is audiovisual. Thick, viscous. A worthy legacy SH. Some invisible rustles, growling in the dark, hallucinations of the GG. There are many mysteries, and very original ones. A bunch of all kinds of doors that need to be opened in different ways. Constant backtracking - click in one place to open something in another. And from SH, as I understand, after playing for a couple of hours, there is some kind of cult and an alternative world, just in the spirit of SH - this is rust, devastation, darkness and otherworldly creatures. In general, old school horror, just for the fans. And the tank's inconvenient control and the impossibility of shooting while walking only add to the old school style. This is not a funky late-resident action movie where you have endless ammo and auto-saves at every turn. This is a thoughtful study and economy of ammunition, when you count every shot by ear - is it enough? Can you make it to the save room? By the way, there are no screamers here at all - the game scares in other ways. There is no such thing here - here is your enemy - shoot. Here you begin to seriously fear for the mental health of the GG, so much is happening to her. I definitely liked the game. There are not enough stars from the sky, but quite, quite worthy. There is no such thing here - here is your enemy - shoot. Here you begin to seriously fear for the mental health of the GG, so much is happening to her. I definitely liked the game. There are not enough stars from the sky, but quite, quite worthy. There is no such thing here - here is your enemy - shoot. Here you begin to seriously fear for the mental health of the GG, so much is happening to her. I definitely liked the game. There are not enough stars from the sky, but quite, quite worthy.

S
Sprintin 31.08.21

how to change the inventory key?

w
w2k 08.09.21

Bullshit. Too confused and the same type. Go there, do an overdof action, go back, and find your way back. Same type of corridors with the same type of guts and monsters. During the hike, schoolchildren, the winners of the city Olympiad in mathematics 🤣, Mouzon the same type of howling and creaking, sculpted the game. The camera is something, there is no mention of a mouse review, ala 1998.

PS Resiks will be livelier and more varied.

w
w2k 08.09.21

Metalist1925 wrote:
Of the minuses - saving.
What are the cons? In the game, type zefcklzefckl, then press the End key, the Save button pops out, saves anywhere.

w
witcher1108 08.09.21

w2k
well, yes, it's like that in all games.)

m
maxminus 14.09.21

In the end, sounds, music and darkness really get on your nerves. Not in the sense that it is bad, but in the sense of healthy. But for the life of me, sometimes I heard music from the Residents or CX - it squeaked in the save rooms. And also wild tinkling when a ghost is chasing you.

k
kurskiy 14.09.21

I liked the game, a kind of attempt to convey the "spirit of the classics." The graphics are not bad, everything is fine with the optimization.

H
Homer11 26.09.21

rare crap with a nostalgic look. She is compared with CX and PE, but she did not roll around with them. I have never seen a stupider plot of the plot. in general, an extremely dull turkey craft for "horror of the 90s", it's good that there is a devil, otherwise I almost bought this hat.

s
saa0891 16.12.21

Once again I am convinced that indie developers can produce very cool games and very often masterpieces that are simply many times more interesting and original than multi-million dollar AAA projects.

A chic toy with a great atmosphere ala SH, retro style with a fixed camera, original ideas with going back in time and the ability to use this chip to solve puzzles (the last moment when we find ourselves is generally a bomb), again, the puzzles themselves were very pleased (for the puzzle with a key with rotary edges, a separate respect), I love these games.
I was very pleased that this is not just another gameplay of sitting in lockers, but we have various weapons and we can kill enemies.

The only drawback is perhaps an inconvenient map, and of course I wanted a lot more moments with puzzles when we find ourselves in the past, again, the idea of ​​darkness and light, it seems to me, could have been implemented much more interesting and original, I hope to see the second part.

First, I downloaded the pirate and tried it and immediately bought it, it's a pity that almost no one makes such games, although this year, along with this game, the gorgeous Them and Us also came out.

For fans of SH, The Evil Within and RE, I recommend to pass.

w
w2k 14.02.22

Tedious, boring.

B
Bober134 11.04.22

Help, can anyone come across ... at the very beginning of the game, in the restroom, I use a wrench on the door handle and there is no sign of interaction .. is this a bug or what? and how to fix it .. I just can’t open the door and go to another location

e
evi1cat 11.04.22

Bober134
I have the same situation. I searched the entire Internet and did not see such a bug and solution anywhere. Restarted, reinstalled - same thing. Well now there are two of us. I think you can solve it by downloading an earlier version. Or if you download the save right outside this door. Someone please do it. Above, the person wrote that you can save the cheat anywhere.

K
KornEr 11.04.22

w2k
this is exactly noticed, it took 5 minutes