3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cont1 31.08.21 10:39 pm

Cheating money on account (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I strongly welcome everyone!
I tell the situation:
Last new year I got GTA 5 for my old XBOX360 as a present. I played it for a long time and at some point decided to go online. Everything is according to the standard: bought XBOX LIVE GOLD, created a character and started playing. Immediately upon entering the session, I come across a kind cheater who gives me an indecent amount of money. At first it was scary for my account: what if they get banned? But after playing on it for almost 2 years, I realized that the rock didn't care for me. Now I want to switch to the Steam version and transfer my account from the box there, the question is whether I am afraid for my account and what is the best way to proceed: create a new Persian or play for the old one? So far, I'm leaning towards the first option because I'm afraid that the rockies will grab me by the ass and quickly banned me. How to proceed?

3 Comments
Sort by:
R
RPOCLABB 31.08.21

It was possible to transfer progress earlier, now, as far as I know, this function is not, that is, if you play on a PC, you will have a separate copy of the game with separate statistics, a character with XBOX will not be available to you.

PS: If it has not arrived in 2 years, then most likely it will not arrive, although there is always a possibility.

c
cont1 31.08.21

RPOCLABB << br /> Thank you very much

R
Ricch 31.08.21

Yes, for a long time they have not given such an opportunity to transfer a character from old consoles. So you will create a new character from scratch