3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg - Gelo 04.11.19 02:07 pm

Help! A glitch in the Observatory Malik! (Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands)

Help, please! When I go to the Observatory Malik and break his machine, the predictions must go kind of thing, and on her arm, which it is necessary to turn, now, the thing about rises, and the lever just the tip sticking out from under it, in the end can not pass! I texture and quality has changed, it is useless...
43 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ezhachok 04.11.19

The problem is the same....I actually shock how the license release such garbage to happen?
Yubiki lose not only the scenario but also in the verification of bugs...I don't know...or is it I have all records.
I have at this point even the lever doesn't come out...stupid rises slab and anything on it. I'm still looking for what to do while looking for how to videos in the Internet....thought I was stupid - and now this crap.

v
vad231437 04.11.19

In the evening check. I just came to this place.

E
Ezhachok 04.11.19

I read the forums on this game on the Xbox, lack of glitches. People were saved by deleting the save files.
There's supposedly loads the file save_backup that returns You back a little and bugs may be lost.
But I play on PC and not on Xbox (already regret it). I deinstall and re-installed the game, deleted the save files from Programm Files, but it does not solve the problem - you don't swing back. The same checkpoint with the same glitch.

121kcvyv 04.11.19

Well, of course,because saves are stored on the server,so wait for crack)

O
Oleg - Gelo 04.11.19

Perhaps it was easier to buy a pirate than to spend such great respect.

v
vad231437 04.11.19

I don't know. Passed the Observatory without any problems. All the levers were.

E
Ezhachok 04.11.19

I started again - will reach the point unsubscribed...got lever.

l
laban 04.11.19

I also had this problem!!!you want the entire game to re-take!!and then there will be the lever !!

H
Hunter_Nikolay 04.11.19

Imagine how it is frustrating second place that has just passed. And all because of some fucking glitch.

l
laban 04.11.19

yeah bummer!!kapets I think more bugs will be found

K
Kazak3330 04.11.19

Oh, hell no! I am now installing the game (license) and even poesias reading your comments.

E
Ezhachok 04.11.19

Pereproshel - lever appeared. Incidentally, I here the last version before this Observatory just in case I kept:)

O
Oleg - Gelo 04.11.19

Okay, I'll go again!

K
Kazak3330 04.11.19

Hmm, if in five years the nostalgia flooding back when you play again, this bug will be? In short, the developers are obliged to release a patch.

K
Kazak3330 04.11.19

Phew, just went through this Observatory, was afraid that would be a bug, but everything's alright.)

O
Oleg - Gelo 04.11.19

Yes, I too was pretty easy, but interesting. This is my first Prince

E
Ezhachok 04.11.19

Play the other parts - you will not regret!

A
Asunsion 04.11.19

Ezhachok
19.06.10 20:58 Pereproshel - lever appeared. Incidentally, I here the last version before this Observatory just in case I kept:)

and in this game save a save game?

E
Ezhachok 04.11.19

In theory - walk into fails programs, find the folder Yubisoft, there is a Storage folder and it folder 11. In this folder are save game files. Theoretically, if they keep on the Desk, walk a little and then replace the back, you must return to the place zayavlenie. But the saves are still stored on the server and when They sync might get out of the mess.

526946 04.11.19

plz give save game after the seventh minute>>> released a new fix,but first don't want to go because you already went 3 times already and at first did not want to first place.