3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rokudze 01.09.21 11:33 pm

Battleborn

BEatLFbiCmDrxaj.jpg

Platforms: PC, PS4, XboxOne
Developer: Gearbox Software
Publisher: 2K Games
Publisher in Russia: 1C-SoftKlab
Genre: Action (MOBA-Shooter) / FPS / RPG
Release: 2016

The game takes place in the distant future, where different factions are fighting among themselves for power over the last star in the galaxy.

The game is a mixture of MOBA and first person shooter, we are given different classes of characters to choose from.

Changed April 10, 2016 by EvgenyMirkin
70 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deshi 01.09.21

Probably a cool game, I've played in the queue for 40 minutes and I want to continue: up:: icon_mrgreen:

C
CryDevil 01.09.21

how to get access to ps4 :)?

D
Deshi 01.09.21

[member = 'CryDevil'],

[quote name = 'vucler' timestamp = '1446105830' post = '5005062'] Here you can register for the Battleborn beta, which should start today: https://rsvp.battleborn.com/ [/ quote] 

T
Tvorog 01.09.21

Probably a cool game, I've played in the queue for 40 minutes and I want to continue: up:: icon_mrgreen:

This elf with a pistol is already tired. : icon_evil:

how to get access to ps4 :)?

https://rsvp.battleborn.com/

Register.

D
Deshi 01.09.21

They let me into the game, but now they have been looking for opponents for 20 minutes, lol)

G
Greidis 01.09.21

Yesterday I stood in line for an hour. I knocked it out. Maybe it was better to give them fewer keys, but a guaranteed pass? Debilizm with this line, by God.

L
Lopan 01.09.21

Stopped in, turned and went about his business.

An hour later he returned and played quietly.

An excellent project, very lively and vibrant.

You need to look at the price and take it.

The single is purely a border.

A
ArNaTien 01.09.21

Played. We still need to look. But so far I do not want to buy it for money categorically. Despite the fact that the game is quite fun.

N
Nitwoeight 01.09.21

lol i thought she was f2p

D
Deshi 01.09.21

To play it, it must be f2p. Let the hats and characters be sold, otherwise the exit will result in another Evolve, which will be forgotten in a month. 

L
Lopan 01.09.21

Well, judging by the mission, there is really a border-level plot.

With normal voice acting and dialogues.

So, for f2p it would be very bold.

R
Rokudze 01.09.21

And I still couldn't play. In Storimod he is not looking for anyone, and in versus he is not looking for opponents.

M
M0rr0 01.09.21

Zhenya again created a theme for the galima mmokha. This is what happens when you can't keep up with normal games.

Modified October 30, 2015 by M0rr0

R
Rokudze 01.09.21

[member = 'M0rr0'], what's the hell of it? maybe also borderlands mmoha?

D
Deshi 01.09.21

He trolls, kamon

d
delete 01.09.21

Yeah, my first game began with the fact that in my team 1 poured, and we fought 4 against 5, and after a few minutes we were already 3 against 5, and the game turned into an exit to the center of the map, death, repeat. It's fucking fun.

Strange experience, never liked mobs, and this game leaves the impression of a typical mob.

M
MWorld II 01.09.21

what other hmmm? maybe also borderlands mmoha?

well, battlebourne, in fact, is a first-person mob with its chips  

not mmo of course, but still 

Modified October 30, 2015 by MWorld II

K
KuP9I 01.09.21

Yesterday I played a match in story mode and 5vs5, in principle it is played well, but since I am not a fan of MOBA similar games, I will pass by on release.

And yes, most likely the fate of Evolve awaits the game, only if it does not take off on consoles where there are no adequate MOBA games.

d
delete 01.09.21

Well, the co-op mission is cool, epic BOSS, tons of dialogues. However, this is purely one-time entertainment, and the compulsion to play with 4 more people enrages.

Versus also feels absolutely monotonous, if my first game was a complete failure, then the next four I finished with the best result and the victory of our team. Well, I will not take one of the four into account, because the enemy has one player poured.

w
warta_spb 01.09.21

Even I didn't find anyone in 30 minutes - neither opponents nor allies ...