3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 01.09.21 11:37 pm

Drawn to death

Developer - The Bartlet Jones Supernatural Detective Agency, SIE San Diego Studio
Publisher - Sony Interactive Entertainment
Development Lead - David Jaffe
Engine - Unity
Platform - PlayStation 4
Release Date - April 4, 2017
Genre - 3rd Person Multiplayer Joker

The game is free for plus in April. Who's playing? I appreciated only a little at all - something somehow strange sensations

I could not get through the training - I had a bug and the fairy who opened the doors did not want to die, although she was fired at with the weapon necessary for the mission.

a multiplayer match was thrown to some noob - they drove together. the other two could not be found. flooded him lightly

13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Myist 01.09.21

The design game really worked for me. Characters that are quite unique and interesting in the gameplay (although there are few of them). A funny plot (yes, it is) - it's enough just to read the description and SMS in the collection of characters and objects. It was interesting. I even went up to rank 5 in the ranking! : 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

But there are really few players - 1 match with 4 players only spent hours in 2 games.

for f2p it is very even and if they decide to develop it correctly, then something useful can come out later. The main thing is to attract players.

PS For the frog, a separate respectos: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

R
Rokudze 01.09.21

3 hours ago, Myist said:

very even for f2p

Only she is not f2p

I'll copy my messages here:

On 04/08/2017 at 14:12, Evgeny Mirkin said:

So, with humor everything is in order in Drawn to Death, let's see what about the game itself (if ever there are players).

C84RPTEWAAAcTSS.jpg

C84RlRsW0AANAnP.jpg

Long Live the Hand!

On 04/08/2017 at 14:42, Evgeny Mirkin said:

And stylistically, too, really niche.

C84WBz_XgAEIHgG.jpg

But ... it is clear that the project is very budgetary. It would be good if they had a good PR - they would have taken off on HYIP, like many other projects. After all, if a lot of people play, then the rest of the people catch up.

Unfortunately or not, the game is a complete failure (at least when viewed from the side).

Changed April 9, 2017 by EvgenyMirkin

M
Myist 01.09.21

Evgeny Mirkin, I just consider it as a game from the plus. She is not very popular for full price

R
Rokudze 01.09.21

Myist Tearaway then also f2p)

Nobody will take it for a full price. But she's not f2p.

M
Myist 01.09.21

Evgeny Mirkin Yes, that's understandable. Do not find fault  : 57a8bd5bc0908_FROG8:
There is such a good donate with these chests. I would, to be honest, have not given up the single. I really liked the training - all sorts of little things and jokes (some, of course, 100 rubles, but still). I really, like a fool, began to speak into the gamepad, and then into the headset - and then they recalled me. I haven't yelled like that for a long time: cat-123:

Modified on April 9, 2017 by Myist

R
Rokudze 01.09.21

6 minutes ago, Myist said:

I really, like a fool, began to speak into the gamepad, and then into the headset - and then they recalled me. I haven't yelled like that for a long time: cat-123:

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

L
Ligfip1 01.09.21

On 04/09/2017 at 13:48, Evgeny Mirkin said:

Myist Tearaway then also f2p)

Nobody will take it for a full price. But she's not f2p.

Compared damn

One of Wita's best exes and Jaffe's wretched craft

R
Rokudze 01.09.21

Ligfip1 I have not compared them

L
Ligfip1 01.09.21

For 1200 on disk I took it together with UD. Great platformer

w
warta_spb 01.09.21

Also ambivalent impressions. It seems like some kind of garbage, but it seems like the rules. And yes, judging by the feedback on matchmaking, things are better for me, tk. at least one enemy is searched fairly quickly. But still there is no more than yes.

A
ACE 01.09.21

Guys who had such a bug - the enemy is not vulnerable at all - we shoot, and his health does not decrease at all. And so two rounds. He stupidly extinguishes us in the year of fashion as if. On the third round, the bug passes, but then it repeats again. 

What the hell?

A
ACE 01.09.21

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Guys who had such a bug - the enemy is not vulnerable at all - we shoot, and his health does not decrease at all. And so two rounds. He stupidly extinguishes us in the year of fashion as if. On the third round, the bug passes, but then it repeats again. 

What the hell?

R
Rokudze 01.09.21

I guess - shitty connect with him